Phantom 3SE Update Issue

Reaction score
Hello pilots!

I think I ****** up. I just got my P3SE and upon one of the first launches it showed up this message about a new firmware available. So I just went ahead and started that. Unfortunately the process seemed to long and I was stupid enough to close the DJI GO app.

After that the RC stopped broadcasting it's wi-fi and the bird itself flashes yellow with two LEDs and solid red with the other two.

I can't find any .bin for the firmwares of P3SE, can't relink the RC (cuz I got no connection to the Go), so I'm pretty much stuck. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello pilots!

I think I ****** up. I just got my P3SE and upon one of the first launches it showed up this message about a new firmware available. So I just went ahead and started that. Unfortunately the process seemed to long and I was stupid enough to close the DJI GO app.

After that the RC stopped broadcasting it's wi-fi and the bird itself flashes yellow with two LEDs and solid red with the other two.

I can't find any .bin for the firmwares of P3SE, can't relink the RC (cuz I got no connection to the Go), so I'm pretty much stuck. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Mean all i can think is uninstall app from device and reinstall djigo ,front always solid red,just for navigation,

Mean all i can think is uninstall app from device and reinstall djigo ,front always solid red,just for navigation,

Thx for the reply. Well if would barely help, cuz I can't even find it's WIFI. Please let me know what exactly broadcasts the wifi? Is the RC or the drone itself?

sorry was out for sec,,,,make sure wifi on device is on ,remote on,phantom ,then your device will search and phantom will come up in your wifi networks and and should conect ,see something like "phantom_×××"come up in wifi networks.default password 12341234,

Well yeah, this is how it works, I know cuz that's my 2nd phantom, but unfortunately there's no wifi. I mean it doesn't broadcast itself.

Reactions: cellis488
Start again,right bird this time p3se has built in wifi range extender so does use wifi

Start again,right bird this time p3se has built in wifi range extender so does use wifi

Thank you for being with me here. Yeah, I did this several times now, switching it on and off doesn't help me at all. Worst thing about it is that I'm on vacation in deep Russia now, so there are no repair centers or anything like that here.

Thank you for being with me here. Yeah, I did this several times now, switching it on and off doesn't help me at all. Worst thing about it is that I'm on vacation in deep Russia now, so there are no repair centers or anything like that here.
Far away,what colour your remote lights ,tyred relinking

My remote is red. Relinking is not an option unfortunately, cuz I can't get wifi and connecting via the wifi is the only way to relink the P3s/P3se.
Red mean no conection,presume drone yellow fast flash ,no signal,slow yellow a mode,you just made me rad the manual ,im just gona go check the relinking

Red mean no conection,presume drone yellow fast flash ,no signal,slow yellow a mode,you just made me rad the manual ,im just gona go check the relinking

That's exactly what I see. It's just that the main thing I think of now is no wifi. As far as I know it should create a wifi even in case it's not connected to the drone, am I wrong?

That's exactly what I see. It's just that the main thing I think of now is no wifi. As far as I know it should create a wifi even in case it's not connected to the drone, am I wrong?
15026900627561356228389.jpg

All good wifi might show up when been relinked ,best of luck and thanks for waking my brain cells up:)

Well finally I got home and tried that. I'm afraid this doesn't do. The link button on the phantom is blinking and the RC is beeping, but nothing else happens. It's been like 5 minutes.

Well finally I got home and tried that. I'm afraid this doesn't do. The link button on the phantom is blinking and the RC is beeping, but nothing else happens. It's been like 5 minutes.
Have to ask still thinkin but what colour is link button flashing

Well it's solid red. The link button flashed red. Just had a chat with DJI, and after 2 hours they say I'd better get it to them.

That's the real pain. Is there anybody who can help me do something on my own?

I would down load the manual and read it carefully. Many times pilots come here with questions and problems that can be fixed and answered quickly. We are here to help but it might save you a lot of frustration and time. Good luck! [emoji256]. I'd certainly do that rather than sending it to DJI

Well it's solid red. The link button flashed red. Just had a chat with DJI, and after 2 hours they say I'd better get it to them.

That's the real pain. Is there anybody who can help me do something on my own?
Wow lost sleep over this one,had bit of a search today,few posts around where people have stopped firmware updates,they just been useing dji assistant(app) but from what i read needs to be done through computer,not sure how works never had to do,but if you search here you should find how this is done, i think this your only option apart from sending it back,mayby someone can post on forced firmware update information for you,best of luck with this,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic