Phantom 3SE Update Issue

You should ask DJI to send you updated file for SD card and try to do update from SD card. DJI assistant won't work for phantom 3.

Thank you all for the replies. I'm afraid that's not the case cuz P3SE RC doesn't have any slot to insert this card or anything. I just contacted DJI and unfortunately they say I need to send it to them, so I think I am defeated.

Thank you all for the replies. I'm afraid that's not the case cuz P3SE RC doesn't have any slot to insert this card or anything. I just contacted DJI and unfortunately they say I need to send it to them, so I think I am defeated.
You insert SD card in the gimbal SD slot not rc.

The SE is a 'grey import' that is not officially recognised outside China ... so you really have a problem.

DJI will be about your only hope and just hope they can access FW / data from their China counterparts ...

Nigel

The SE is a 'grey import' that is not officially recognised outside China ... so you really have a problem.

DJI will be about your only hope and just hope they can access FW / data from their China counterparts ...

Nigel
SE is released worldwide.

It is but not yet with full firmware support.
It isn't yet supported in SDK but support coming, but this is not related to this, also worldwide compatibility is included i last FW update for SE and Go app. This is both confirmed to me by DJI support.

Reactions: macoman
This is how you link a remote for phantom 3 standard 2.4k I think anyway turn your controller on , turn your phantom on now roll down the camera wheel and hold now switch 3 times R1 bottom up and down the controller or the drone will start beeping go look under the drone for a botton press twice and hold the beeping should stop now controller and drone are linked

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj