Reaction score
So i Crashed my phantom 3 and replaced all the broken parts. The internals looked pretty good, replaced all cables including the ribbon cable, now when I turn on my p3 the gimbal and camera do absolutely nothing. Took everything apart again and made sure all connections were tight, screws were on good, everything looks good. Still no movement when I turn it on. Trying to update firmware now and it has been upgrading for over an hour, took out the micro sd card, formatted, tried again and same thing. just keeps giving me the D-D-D. Also, I can't access the camera when in the DJI Go App. Any ideas on what the issue could be? All brand new parts, no internal components on the mother board or camera look damaged at all. replaced ribbon cable, grey cable coming from p3 to gimbal, base plates, yaw arm, etc.. I already spent a lot of money buying replacement parts, hate to take it into a shop or send to dji for repair as I am trying to save as much money as i can. If anyone can point me in the right direction, at least thats a start.. Thx

So i Crashed my phantom 3 and replaced all the broken parts. The internals looked pretty good, replaced all cables including the ribbon cable, now when I turn on my p3 the gimbal and camera do absolutely nothing. Took everything apart again and made sure all connections were tight, screws were on good, everything looks good. Still no movement when I turn it on. Trying to update firmware now and it has been upgrading for over an hour, took out the micro sd card, formatted, tried again and same thing. just keeps giving me the D-D-D. Also, I can't access the camera when in the DJI Go App. Any ideas on what the issue could be? All brand new parts, no internal components on the mother board or camera look damaged at all. replaced ribbon cable, grey cable coming from p3 to gimbal, base plates, yaw arm, etc.. I already spent a lot of money buying replacement parts, hate to take it into a shop or send to dji for repair as I am trying to save as much money as i can. If anyone can point me in the right direction, at least thats a start.. Thx
If you tried to update the firmware and it didn't finish, it probably is not going to work properly.
What steps did you go through when trying the update. The update process is step specific and if you don't do everything as described in the directions, it will not upgrade. Did you download the instructions and follow them exactly?

Yes, I have updated my p3p before, even downloaded the how to PDF from DJI's website just in case I missed a step. Followed it exactly :/
Let it do its beeping thing for about 30 minutes-- there have been others here that reported that they let it run for 30 minutes or so and the upgrade finally completed. Worth a try if you haven't tried that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31