Phantom 3 Pro problem with calibration (inactive)

Reaction score
Hello,
I ve just buy Phantom 3 Pro, but I can not calibrate it, I'm searching forum for answers but I can not find help anywhere.

I do as the instruction said, I update the firmware to 1.8 and install it to drone using DJI GO app.
Im using DJI GO app not DJI Go 4 app.
After this I was asked to do compas calibration, I have done it. And I do still have IMU calibration warning, I try to go to advanced setup --> sensors and IMU calibration, but there I do not have any numbers (as I saw on Youtube tutorials, and buttons for IMU calibration seems to be inactive (they are in grey shade and I can not press them) also, I can not do compas calibration again as well, because when pressing compas calibration why it pop up "press ok to calibrate compas" the pop up disappear and I do not have the drone picture with instruction what to do as well.
Im using it on iPhone (a deleted and reinstall app bunch of time). Any guess ??
I would be greatfull for step by step hints how to take this problem out.
I do not know why but I also have a green od pink colour shades on my camera view on iPhone (from time to time its looks ok).

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Problem solved, firmware did not updated proprtly :),
Thanks, it will be addiction for sure as well as a way to make some extra money part time job

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers