Professional Phantom 3 Pro problem with calibration (inactive)

Reaction score
Hello,
I ve just buy Phantom 3 Pro, but I can not calibrate it, I'm searching forum for answers but I can not find help anywhere.

I do as the instruction said, I update the firmware to 1.8 and install it to drone using DJI GO app.
Im using DJI GO app not DJI Go 4 app.
After this I was asked to do compas calibration, I have done it. And I do still have IMU calibration warning, I try to go to advanced setup --> sensors and IMU calibration, but there I do not have any numbers (as I saw on Youtube tutorials, and buttons for IMU calibration seems to be inactive (they are in grey shade and I can not press them) also, I can not do compas calibration again as well, because when pressing compas calibration why it pop up "press ok to calibrate compas" the pop up disappear and I do not have the drone picture with instruction what to do as well.
Im using it on iPhone (a deleted and reinstall app bunch of time). Any guess ??
I would be greatfull for step by step hints how to take this problem out.
I do not know why but I also have a green od pink colour shades on my camera view on iPhone (from time to time its looks ok).

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Reaction score
Problem solved, firmware did not updated proprtly :),
Thanks, it will be addiction for sure as well as a way to make some extra money part time job

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priyarka surain