P4P ESC Error

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently had a replacement back from DJI under care refresh for stress cracks in my original. It looked like a new unit but I am not sure. There had been a few issues. The image transmission was terrible in auto, virtually unusable. I solved this by putting my ipad into the USA region I am in the UK. This unlocked the custom channel options lowering the speed and changing the channel solved this. But...... Airdata keeps reporting in the logs error - Not enough force ESC error. I could not find very much on the internet so I sent a message to DJI they wanted a screenshot from the GO4 of the warnings or the error. Strange thing is the GO app does not seem to be reporting the error at all. Nothing to be seen in the warnings or screen pop ups etc. What do you think? Aircraft seems to fly okay?

Last edited:
Dpress: Have you found an answer on this yet? I recently discovered a similar problem, but on my Inspire 1 v2 using the GO App. The warnings (approx. 400 over the course of 8 minutes) showed up in Airdata but not on the screen while I was flying. What prompted me to land was a "battery overheat during discharge" warning that did appear on the GO app. My questions: why is this showing up in Airdata and not in the GO app (during flight or afterwards), and is this a bug that DJI needs to address? How serious is it, I wonder? The bird flies fine, but could this error reveal itself again in the future (again, without my knowledge during flight) and bring her down? I'm guessing you had the same questions. I'll be digging into this more, but, please let me know if you've uncovered anything...

Hello there. Yeah I do recall reading that when i was searching for an answer. The only thing that put me off this trail was the last posts say that Airdata had resolved the issue and only true ESC errors would show and mine where still appearing so that is why I still wonder about it. DJI did not really help much as I could not provide them a screenshot from DJI go showing the error as it was never recorded. I decided just to keep a close eye on my go warnings to see if anythi g else shows up. Not flown a lot over the last week but I will keep an eye on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers