P3SE solution but... who is speaking Russian

Can you tell us please something about the origin of this code? It comes from Dji Phantom 3 SE обсуждение - 4PDA forum as well?
I searched a bit, but could not find any information. I think it's not from DjL, hi told me that he will not be able to patch this version because of added security features.

This is the first screen:
Screenshot_2018-01-15-19-19-51.jpg

Made with this patch: deejayeye-modder-3.1.18-19740 and tested by nikonorovv en djl.

Reactions: chatikib
djl anwered, that he doesn't tested, he helped nikonorovv to implement the patch from Bin4ry
And he say that the version is mature for testing.
I sended a question to nikonorovv as well, what is the state of his project

Last edited:
I tried a short one tonight. -10C and windy. First try was short, ended in Max. Alt. warning at 30m, I landed, restarted and took off again. Or tried. Compass stuck, no liftoff. One more restart and off it goes!

I flew within 100m from my front door, circled in the sky for a while.

It seems that there's now even waypoint missions implemented, in addition to the follow me and others.

Reactions: chatikib
I tried a short one tonight. -10C and windy. First try was short, ended in Max. Alt. warning at 30m, I landed, restarted and took off again. Or tried. Compass stuck, no liftoff. One more restart and off it goes!

It seems that there's now even waypoint missions implemented, in addition to the follow me and others.
You have guts by flying at -10 degrees C at night. Have you flown with DJI Go 3.1.18?

So, I'm not the only one, how get distance restriction at low temperatures.

I'm waiting again for the weekend, perhaps I will be able to do some testings with 3.1.18
I like this version, I made my very first flight in november with this. That time this was the latest.

Last edited:
So, I'm not the only one, how get distance restriction at low temperatures.

I'm waiting again for the weekend, perhaps I will be able to do same testing with 3.1.18
I like this version, I made my very first flight in november with this. That time this was the latest.

I my opinion 3.1.18 was one of the best and very stable.

It was the modded 3.1.18 and latest FW I flew with. Had a few slight cardiach arrests while flying, but they were just blasts of wind throwing the bird. There's a severe winter storm coming up.

It was the modded 3.1.18 and latest FW I flew with. Had a few slight cardiach arrests while flying, but they were just blasts of wind throwing the bird. There's a severe winter storm coming up.
Congratulation!
So, you are the first known European tester of new solution! Thank you for doing it!

Hello everyone
today I finally got to test, sunny, very light wind, -2 degrees celsius
version 3.1.18 ... but so far little joy
max reach I did not try, kilometer is not a problem, in the circuit required 500m no outages,
everything smooth ... but after about 10 min. app is missing,
luckily after 5 seconds restarts, I fly "home" OK.
The second battery - bird is some "unbalanced"? it takes longer than the horizon to flatten
and it is pretty rocking - can cause cold?
I'd rather go back and try at least "follow me" but it is almost above me (thankfully)
the application is disconnected completely and will not automatically start...
The transmitter reacts with "go home", since it hangs over me, I take it
and I'm going to work :)

If there's a little time, I try another phone, maybe it's a bug in it ...

DJI_0317_low.jpg

P.S.
the guys from Russia, of course, many thanks for the effort!!!
and also, finally, thanks to nature for some snow :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomFlyer3SE
Hello everybody. I fund a strange thing regarding modded 3.1.11 android app.

I use callistics to monitor my mobile network usage. I recognised, that the data usage increased dramatically. Analized the situation, and fund, that modded DJI Go app generate daily 40 MB data traffic even if it isn't started.

I will do more analisys, I'm curious if original app generate trafic while it doesn't run, and if modded 3.1.18 do the same, or not.

Will report the result, if you guys are able to look at the trafic as well it would be helpful

Reactions: AndrewCCM

I use callistics to monitor my mobile network usage. I recognised, that the data usage increased dramatically. Analized the situation, and fund, that modded DJI Go app generate daily 40 MB data traffic even if it isn't started.

I will do more analisys, I'm curious if original app generate trafic while it doesn't run, and if modded 3.1.18 do the same, or not.

Will report the result, if you guys are able to look at the trafic as well it would be helpful
I had the same thing in mind, but also do a traceroute to monitor where the traffic is going.

Reactions: AndrewCCM

I have tested it explicitly with version 3.1.18 FCC and I have not noticed any unsolicited traffic.
There is also a build-in Rick-Rolling for another programmer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flick6211
I have tested it explicitly with version 3.1.18 FCC and I have not noticed any unsolicited traffic.
There is also a build-in Rick-Rolling for another programmer.
I can confirm, 3.1.18 verzion doesn't generate trafic when it doesn't run

Reactions: Flick6211
The app version 3.1.18 FCC works like a charm. :)
To me does it as well.
At test flight I had triple start because of my special low temperature limitation, but after third start the flight was really experiential

Reactions: Vale and D.C.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1