P3SE solution but... who is speaking Russian

Tried, and was a complete disappointment. I'll give it a second try when I downgrade to FW 1.3.20. I had some strange gimbal behavior on older FW so thats why I upgraded. Had to remove 3.1.8 before the modded version would install.

Which patch version was that? 20 or 21?
Anyway, neigther of english versions started for me, they crashes immediatelly as I start the app. I asked DjL for fix this issue

Which patch version was that? 20 or 21?
Anyway, neigther of english versions started for me, they crashes immediatelly as I start the app. I asked DjL for fix this issue

It was the 21. Now I got back to first, original FW and now going to upgrade to 1.3.20. Let's see what this combination comes up with.

It was the 21. Now I got back to first, original FW and now going to upgrade to 1.3.20. Let's see what this combination comes up with.
Wait! The basic 3.1.11 app was wrong, what DjL patched. Now is a new pached code in the folder. It was uploaded half an hour ago. I tried indoor it seem to work well. Try to download it again. And I propose that you stay on latest fw version, it has to work well even with 3.1.8 and even with 3.1.11 app

Last edited:
Wait! The basic 3.1.11 app was wrong, what DjL patched. Now is a new pached code in the folder. It was uploaded half an hour ago. I tried indoor it seem to work well. Try to download it again. And I propose that you stay on latest fw version, it has to work well even with 3.1.8 and even with 3.1.11 app

I took a short flight to test with FW1.3.20, it was WAY better than the first one. I'll download the latest version and get a longer flight with it.

I took a short flight to test with FW1.3.20, it was WAY better than the first one. I'll download the latest version and get a longer flight with it.
On your video I realised, that the hight was always bigger as distance. It means, that your AC was higher than 45 degree. The antennas of drone are on his foot, they hang in vertical direction, and can radiate signal in a horizontal ~30 degree wide funnel. You can easily lost the signal, if you are under this radiation funnel. That's whay it is better to fly under 30° degree angle

Last edited:
Reactions: chatikib
On your video I realised, that the hight was always bigger as distans. It means, that your AC was higher than 45 degree. The antennas of drone are on his foot, they hang in vertical direction, and can radiate signal in a horisontal ~30 degree wide funnel. You can easily lost the signal, if you are under this radiation funnel. Thats whay it is better to fly under 30° degree

Thats right, but even in CE-mode, the performance was better than this. I updated the modded sw, tried it and had no problems. I'll upload it to youtube and give u all a link.

[QUOTE = "PhantomFlyer3SE, publicación: 1311471, miembro: 103189"] Aquí tienes
DJI_MOD
Envío la contraseña en PM.
No quiero ser la primera persona que publica un software DJI modificado :)[/ QUOTE]
Hola, ¿sabes si esto es para iOS?

[QUOTE = "PhantomFlyer3SE, publicación: 1311471, miembro: 103189"] Aquí tienes
DJI_MOD
Envío la contraseña en PM.
No quiero ser la primera persona que publica un software DJI modificado :)[/ QUOTE]
Hola, ¿sabes si esto es para iOS?
Nem tudok róla, szerintem egyelőre csak androidra készült el.

Doprdele, tady prší a prší, takže žádné testování :-(

It has been somehow overthrown here to Babylon confused languages :) :) :)

Reactions: PhantomFlyer3SE
Doprdele, tady prší a prší, takže žádné testování :-(

It has been somehow overthrown here to Babylon confused languages :) :) :)
Hi D.C you are from Bohemia? :)
It seems, this topic is strongly about languages :D

I have problems with testing because of the weather as well, and have doupt about the weekend too.

But I'm very curious about it, because it seams to me that 3.1.11 version is much more compatible with SE as 3.1.8 was

Last edited:
Hi - yes, Bohemia, it still rains so that we will finally have the sea :D
Maybe in the afternoon...

Hello,

Can somebody pm me the pw. I want to try the app next weekend.

Thanks and greetings from a dutch Phantom pilot.

Hi Birrel, wellcome on the board, I hope you will be able to share your experiences as well.

Bad weather here can't test it, english version is working ?
Hi Peandreo,
Yes it's working, so far vhanhisuanto made a short test fly with it, and I checked the functions as far it's possible indoor.

This time I doesn't know limitations compared to the leatest version.

I'm currently upgrading to latest FW as I speak. After the upgrade is finished, I'll go and take a test outside, since it's not too windy out here. Nice -6C outside.

Works with latest FW, I can confirm. I had no lags or problems and had some fun on the sky. The lags you see on this video, were not visible when I was flying, I think my old tablet trying to run DURecorder and DJI Go made those glitches to the video. I also had none of "blue screen" flashes/glitches what I experienced before with FW 1.3.20.

As for now, I'm sticking on this configuration and enjoy flying. :)
Now I'm comfortable of trying range tests when I'll get to countryside.

Reactions: PhantomFlyer3SE
So, you can update the drone to the last FW and use the mod DJI Go and lets the party begins ? :D

I want to see the long test range, lets hope the weather here gives some peace to test it. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT