P3SE solution but... who is speaking Russian

Reaction score
I saw on the Russian website that there is a DJI Go version for the P3SE with an adjustment for the FCC. It has been tested and the results are good. But to open this version, you have to send the developer a PM via the website to ask for the password. So, who is so friendly and can or will open an account on the website and asks the developer for the password. I can follow the topic on this forum but unfortunately do not pass the Captcha.

4pda.ru

I saw on the Russian website that there is a DJI Go version for the P3SE with an adjustment for the FCC. It has been tested and the results are good. But to open this version, you have to send the developer a PM via the website to ask for the password. So, who is so friendly and can or will open an account on the website and asks the developer for the password. I can follow the topic on this forum but unfortunately do not pass the Captcha.

4pda.ru
Do you think on the modded app version which is shared on this link:
DJI_MOD

And if I understood it well, this is a modded version of russian 3.1.11
Why would it better as the original english 3.1.8 ?

Last edited:
Do you think on the modded app version which is shared on this link:
DJI_MOD

And if I anderstood well, this is a modded version of russian 3.1.11
Why would it better as the original english 3.1.8 ?
I don't know if it's better. It is an alternative solution to the Fake GPS trick. With this app it doesn't matter with which firmware you fly, the drone is always converted to FCC mode. You can see it as an alternative for people who have trouble with FakeGPS.

But if you fly well with your current configuration, I advise you not to change it.

I don't know if it's better. It is an alternative solution to the Fake GPS trick. With this app it doesn't matter with which firmware you fly, the drone is always converted to FCC mode. You can see it as an alternative for people who have trouble with FakeGPS.

But if you fly well with your current configuration, I advise you not to change it.
Ok, thank you for the clarification. I hope, if they have the knowledge, they will able to mod the newst App versions, and not only russian.
I personally had no issue with the 3.1.8, but it would be more reassuring to fly with version which was designed to the latest firmvare.

it might be possible to use the followme function in version 3.1.11 ... in 3.1.8 does not work ...
However, in the registration I also wander, Russian language and Azbuka is not possible :-(

Reactions: Flick6211
It seems a problem more people to go to these Russian sites. Maybe it is possible for @VonMacher or @vhanhisuanto.
I managed to make the registration. It wasn't easy, I don't speek russian, but finally created an account. (Had hard time with chapcha ;) )
But I doesn't want to try an App with russian language. Anyone here, how want to try it?

I managed to make the registration. It wasn't easy, I don't speek russian, but finally created an account. (Had hard time with chapcha ;) )
But I doesn't want to try an App with russian language. Anyone here, how want to try it?
It would be nice if we could get the password from the file. The file is now encrypted with a password and to get it you have to send a PM to the uploader. That is the user DJL.

When the file is translated to Russian, it is easy to put it back to English.

I have the password, send it to both of you.
How can make the the translation?

I will handle the translation. I will something do like replace the Russion text-file in the APK to the original English text. If it works properly then I put a link on this website.
Oh, Yess! I asked twice, and hi created an english version as well! :);):cool::D:p;)
No need for fight with translation!

Thank you!

I have a few questions to those of you who managed to test the modded 3.1.11 app.

1) If you were experiencing application crashes with 3.1.8, are you still experiencing them in this version of 3.1.11?

2) Are you able to toggle 2.4ghz/5ghz while staying in FCC mode?

3) Can you use 3.1.11 the same way as you would use 3.1.8 (full internet connectivity, real gps, etc) without switching to CE?

you are devils :)
unfortunately, not yet tested, outside is a terrible wind ... I will try early in the morning,
but I do not promise.

Anyway, great thanks!

so the rain has joined the strong wind ...
Unfortunately, the English version does not install, the file is also significantly smaller? 135 vs.192mb
Russian version tested only at the window, everything looks functional, fcc mode, (fake gps off,)
2.4 / 5Ghz switching available (not tested)
I admit that in some settings I'm wandering, i have to "restore" the knowledge of Cyrillic :)

I'm running, I'm supposed to be at work ...

Tried, and was a complete disappointment. I'll give it a second try when I downgrade to FW 1.3.20. I had some strange gimbal behavior on older FW so thats why I upgraded. Had to remove 3.1.8 before the modded version would install.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl