P3A fell out of sky... can someone look at data and explain???

Can everybody hold off the battery issue until the data is presented? There's not much of an issue taking off with a battery that's partially used if you're just going to land again straight away.
Let's see the evidence before the diagnosis is made.

Can everybody hold off the battery issue until the data is presented? There's not much of an issue taking off with a battery that's partially used if you're just going to land again straight away.
Let's see the evidence before the diagnosis is made.
The diagnosis was made long ago. It was a CSC crash. The battery discussion is just an offshoot.

One more comment on battery strength when flying - there is a 'Smart' return to home feature. This feature calculates distance and battery strength, and gives warnings. So on one flight I was a mile out and had 53% battery strength, but still got the low battery warning.

I know this problem was solved with the data file and a CSC engine stop, but, unless you are just taking off a second time to demonstrate for bystanders, always slap in a fresh battery for a flight. The investment is too great to risk your bird.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj