P1 Motors wont start!

Reaction score
Hi all,

ive recently purchased a Phantom 1 as my first DJI product and was having some issues with the motors failing to start up via the controller. i have calibrated it and the compass along with updating it but if i unplug it from the pc after doing a motor test they fail to work at all :S.

Any help would be great,

Many thanks ultra_

Need more information before making any recommendations...

Take your props off (for safety reasons), turn your transmitter on and then connect your P1's battery.

Describe the pattern of blinking lights that you now see on the P1.

at the start the system goes green, red, red then after a bit goes to a green flashing light and as ive read thats what its ment to do.
ive tested the motors and they do fire up its just that its an issue with the transmitting and reciveing end

The blinking lights you describe (ending in a slow blinking green) indicates the P1 has found enough satellites to set a home point. That's a must before you try to fly...:)
If the link between your controller (i.e. transmitter) and the P1 receiver were broken you'd only see a steady blinking yellow light.

Since the link isn't broken, you're probably not doing the proper CSC motor arming sequence correctly. (see your P1 owners manual).

P.S. Make sure your also using fresh batteries in the controller itself. ;)

Hi every one I'm also new to the phantom wold and I have the same problem all green lights and no rotation on props ??? help pls

upload_2017-11-8_9-57-11.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic