Another Motors won't start :-)

Reaction score
Hey folks,

New to the forum and I have be looking through a lot of older post to find something similar to my issue - looked on YouTube as well. Appreciate any advice on what to try next.

I have a first generation Phantom 1 - I got this from a friend and it has a Tarot GoPro3 Gimbal installed with a FPV transmitter (I don't have the receiver).

I connected the Phantom via the Nazam Assistant software and did a check of the motors (all good) and recalibrated the RC transmitter (all appeared good). Both sticks bounce back to center position There is a switch on the back of the transmitter to control the Tarot Gimbal tilt - when battery is connect this control works fine.

I can place the Phantom into manual gps calibration as well with remote - so transmitter appears to be connect to Phantom.

When I try to fly - bringing the two sticks center and down I get rapid blinking green light and no motors start.

BTW - I own a second used Phantom and can fly this one fine - so I am aware of how to start and fly. I also used to own another Phantom - so I have some experience.

Any thoughts? Any chance the Tarot and the FPV transmitter are some how causing an issue? They don't appear to be - they seem to be in working order. I did firmware update and tried to get everything up to date via Nazam Assistant (version 2.40 on Mac).

Thank you for reading.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl