I should say with an non boosted ITELITE antennas!

I was determined to push it out far today, but when I got to my spot there was a heavy crosswind. Like so heavy landing on the ground was near impossible. So I tried to fly into the wind on the way out and then got the push on the way back.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The MaxxRange is a much larger panel, it will have an approximate 5dBi larger gain than the current model. There will be two options when purchasing.
Option 1 is for those who don't currently have an ItElite antenna for their DJI. It includes all the cables and bracket and it will sell for $129
Option 2 is for those who already have the ItElite, so they don't need the bracket or cables. So just the panel antenna only. That will sell for $78

Approximate availability is late this month or early next month.

So Jake, just so I get this straight. The mod with amps and all will work, just 78 bucks for the new flat antenna?

Nobody has me beat, check this distance out!
83099c9c9f3be2775461af19dc1c4022.jpg

And yes, that's "bugs" coming over to attack me as soon as I landed the bird, he musta been stalking me and waiting for his chance, it's being turned off as he "attacks"

Stock antennas with windsurfers only. Into a 15mph head wind, could've gone further but battery level was scaring me. Landed with 18%.

Beautiful St Lawrence seaway. Turned it around after entering Canadian airspace.

f40b51f8fce936bac06013e1b44171e6.jpg

Stock with windsurfers..... 20791 this morning That should make the board... If I'd have known how close to 4 miles it was I would've pushed it a little more!!![emoji106]

Nice ... good morning to fly.

Stock with windsurfers..... 20791 this morning
That should make the board... If I'd have known how close to 4 miles it was I would've pushed it a little more!!![emoji106]

You made it to the board! :)

Man I cannot believe the distance these can get in the wide wide open! Nice, I mean these are P3 distances

ec892626d7f81d62577a581fe901dded.jpg

That should make the board... If I'd have known how close to 4 miles it was I would've pushed it a little more!!![emoji106]

Have to love the windsurfers. What a difference a little piece of aluminum can make. Nice run.

I used to live one map over to the west of this one off of Shepard-Rees Rd a little over 10 years ago. If I was still there, I'd wear my P4 out in no time with all of the great places to fly. Keep it up!

Are flying with OA disabled at 35 mph? I'm always curious as to what speeds and modes people are using for when I want to try and maximize a long flight. I do see that you are in P-GPS mode, just curious about actual speed.

Are flying with OA disabled at 35 mph? I'm always curious as to what speeds and modes people are using for when I want to try and maximize a long flight. I do see that you are in P-GPS mode, just curious about actual speed.
I was flying with OA disabled... Speed varied a bunch throughout the flight because as you'll notice I was taking lots of pics and videos... Didn't start out with a totally full battery because I didn't think I would go as far as I did.... Most of the time I was between 22-25mph but got up to 35 several times.... This was a true round trip flight as documented in this pic
cda86e5abcee78f78c299194dc6a5c76.jpg

I took off and landed from same spot... No battery or controller mods other than windsurfer ( Taco RC )

Very impressive, thanks. I have windsurfers on order. I have made two 20,000 (round trip) flights so far and had video loss briefly on one of those. Can't wait to get out more but the weather is the pits right now.

Just a test to see how far my stock P4 (eu version) would go, can't wait for my new antenna to arrive from Jake :)
84bf2b60ae4691e148c86a2a4535e66b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez