Official P3 Range Leaderboard

I'm surprised people admit to some of these being as how we should always keep the drone in sight at an altitude below 400 feet - well here in the UK :(

You guys plan on doing this for a few more years maybe? I'm saving up to buy another Phantom and will probably just go with another 3 Standard. Buying a house makes this hobby difficult. Hopefully I can slowly get back into it and fly with you guys.

Hi guys,
How to install sunhans in phantom 3 pro aircraft ?
Which of the two antennas is Tx video?
kfZgoPk.jpg

Maxxrange itelite, 15turn helical on the 5.8, dual 3600 venom battery mod, P3P 2.4 antennas on the bird, Emax 2216 motor upgrade, airscrew props * 2.4ghz amps on all antennas, magic mod .@JakeMaxxUAV

Last edited:

Maxxrange itelite, 15turn helical on the 5.8, dual 3600 venom battery mod, P3P 2.4 antennas on the bird, Emax 2216 motor upgrade, airscrew props * 2.4ghz amps on all antennas, magic mod .@JakeMaxxUAV
Dude!! I don't think as a P3S you can be beaten!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

33,113 round trip.?

Is there anyone still pushing the long range boundaries anymore just curious thinking about bringing the old bird out of retirement

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20