Just shy of 23,000 feet today. No battery mod with Omnidirectional antennas boosted 3w
So what exactly is it that you do? Fly out to your house and land? Because there's no way you're coming back from that distance on 37% battery lmao.

Here

Attachments

• 1461063722138.jpg
    1461063722138.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 339
I will keep this list maintained. If you would like to be added to the leaderboard, please post a screenshot of your flight and say what your setup was.

Edit: If I miss your post, send me a PM.

1. Chuck R. - 40,119 ft - ItElite DBS MaxxRange Antenna, Battery Mod
2. Keith M. - 30,092.2 ft - ItElite DBS Antenna, Unboosted
3. Fast13 - 26,280 ft - ItElite DBS Antenna, Unboosted
4. Jeremiah Nelson - 22,626 ft - L-com 8.5dbi Antenna, Boosted
5. koreysmith123 - 22,390 ft - Stock
6. FLPTFLYER - 22,327 ft - ItElite DBS Antenna, Unboosted
7. Fredz - 22,169 ft - FPVLR, Unboosted
8. oblivie 21,194 ft - ItElite DBS, Unboosted
9. adambfarmer - 20,068 ft - Stock
10. Ozziebattler - 19,460.7 ft - Windsurfer
11. Kman - 19,335.7 - Stock
12. Jake (Maxx UAV) - 18,300.8 ft - ItElite DBS Antenna - Boosted
13. Stewkur - 16,680.9 ft - Windsurfer
14. phantom13flyer - 16,134.6 ft - ItElite DBS Antenna - Boosted

Here's Chuck R's incredible video!!
I will keep this list maintained. If you would like to be added to the leaderboard, please post a screenshot of your flight and say what your setup was.

I just lost signal but still have screen shot of go app during flight. Used Windsurfer Antenna.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 284
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV

What kind of battery mod is required to get 40k feet?! That's just crazy. I couldn't see myself getting more than 23k without needing to return to make it home safely.

Thanks for the updated leaderboard . Some very impressive numbers . I don't like being on the bottom . My next flight will be less conservative !!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Guess I'll have to finally do another long range flight to keep from being overtaken! ;)

...and the other race to be the first to not make it back begins! :eek:
The ocean floor will soon be littered with slightly used wet P4's from those whose P4's died trying valiantly! :p

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Haha you are probably right. My matrice 100 went down today after reaching 6.83 miles. Thats as far as ive ever been. Just a broken landing skid.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Thanks! 20-25 minutes seems to be max flying time we can count on. 23 minutes to 4% means closer to 21 minutes without the pucker factor of realizing your Autolanding is happening over the wrong house! ;)

Reactions: Ibmftw
...and the other race to be the first to not make it back begins! :eek:
The ocean floor will soon be littered with slightly used wet P4's from those whose P4's died trying valiantly! :p
No risk, no reward! Haha!

Thanks! 20-25 minutes seems to be max flying time we can count on. 23 minutes to 4% means closer to 21 minutes without the pucker factor of realizing your Autolanding is happening over the wrong house! ;)
Yeh it was a fully automated landing over the wrong house..... Litchi must have got confused or something lol. :rolleyes:
I'm now fairly sure in "P" mode, I. E. Autonomous Litchi missions, 22mph is the most effecient, it was actually not a great flight, I managed to autonomously complete the same mission earlier and landed WITHOUT taking control at 13%, I'm guessing this run had a little sidewind, I tried a 46k using Litchi but had to do an emergency landing in the name of safety. I think it will be possible. @JakeMaxxUAV ...... don't mind if I do.....
You know what I want... ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the updated leaderboard . Some very impressive numbers . I don't like being on the bottom . My next flight will be less conservative !!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Being the owner of Maxx UAV, my numbers are pretty depressing haha!! I'm right there with you.

heh heh.. just pulled the trigger on a p4 AND the itelite DBS02 maxxrange?
hopefully will be here before the SD trip late next week.
ie I HAVE the 2nd release of the p3p but the motor mounts are cracking inspite of ultra gentle landing etc I do all flight practice on a HIRO combat chassis.. so no excuse for the p3p to be going this way from the 2nd flight
otherwise would keep it(managed to score a complimentary new shell so will move guts to same test for ok.. and then put up for sale..

will do the mod and then measure against the p3p

hzl

heh heh.. just pulled the trigger on a p4 AND the itelite DBS02 maxxrange?
hopefully will be here before the SD trip late next week.
ie I HAVE the 2nd release of the p3p but the motor mounts are cracking inspite of ultra gentle landing etc I do all flight practice on a HIRO combat chassis.. so no excuse for the p3p to be going this way from the 2nd flight
otherwise would keep it(managed to score a complimentary new shell so will move guts to same test for ok.. and then put up for sale..

will do the mod and then measure against the p3p

hzl
MaxxRange antenna has not been released yet. Should be out by the end of the month / early next month.

What's the benefit of Maxxrange vs current antenna? How much more will it be?
The MaxxRange is a much larger panel, it will have an approximate 5dBi larger gain than the current model. There will be two options when purchasing.
Option 1 is for those who don't currently have an ItElite antenna for their DJI. It includes all the cables and bracket and it will sell for $129
Option 2 is for those who already have the ItElite, so they don't need the bracket or cables. So just the panel antenna only. That will sell for $78

Approximate availability is late this month or early next month.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT