No image transmission signal - P3P

Hopefully these two photos are clear enough for you.
Just to the right of the bt00 pad you can see the copper track from the pad. I have carefully scraped the black coating off to expose it. It is close to the nand chip so a lot of care is involved, along with decent equipment and some soldering skills.
For the bt01 pad, below the pad and slightly to the right is a small resistor. The left end of this resistor is common with the bt01 pad. Care needs to be taken when soldering to these locations. If you have a totally bad board to practice on, it would be helpful.
Good luck to you @mj2019

It would help if I add the pictures, ?

Attachments

• 7EEE2656-7D36-472F-873A-75D8603AF3E7.jpeg
    7EEE2656-7D36-472F-873A-75D8603AF3E7.jpeg
    904.8 KB · Views: 145
  • A6050F06-59FE-4EC0-AAAE-5E25F49E1D00.jpeg
    A6050F06-59FE-4EC0-AAAE-5E25F49E1D00.jpeg
    971.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Love
Reactions: mj2019
NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS HOW TO OVERCOME THE COPY RIGHT PROTECTION??? DURING THE FLASHING PROCESS

now heres a new thing!!! i pluged a gimbal some one had on shelf since a while here is what it gave me??!!! no video just dji

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210121-123746_DJI GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121-123746_DJI GO.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 125
now heres a new thing!!! i pluged a gimbal some one had on shelf since a while here is what it gave me??!!! no video just dji
Do you have light on the front of the gimbal? I see it isn’t showing a sd card inserted, have you put one in to see if it’ll show it?
If it has a blinking green light and shows when a sd card is inserted, then just re-flash the board.?

NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS HOW TO OVERCOME THE COPY RIGHT PROTECTION??? DURING THE FLASHING PROCESS

Do you connect the BT0 and BT1 with the 3,3 volts on the gimbal board?

Check if the cables are connected correctly to the gimbal or if you have any faulty cable or plug.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Check if the cables are connected correctly to the gimbal or if you have any faulty cable or plug.
If the camera has been sitting for quite a while, the P3P gimbal board has a history of loosing the memory in the nand chip. It will need to be re-flashed.

sorry for being unclear, what happened is that some one had an extra gimbal, i wanted to check it for a friend to replace his one crashed physically, so i connected this extra gimbal to a p3p and on app instead of having vid or novideo, look what i got a black screen and dji in middle???!!! what is that and why?

sorry for being unclear, what happened is that some one had an extra gimbal, i wanted to check it for a friend to replace his one crashed physically, so i connected this extra gimbal to a p3p and on app instead of having vid or novideo, look what i got a black screen and dji in middle???!!! what is that and why?
Some of them will say that. I read about why it says that but I don’t remember why. I’ll search for it again and let you know what I find.

Reactions: mj2019

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav