No image transmission signal - P3P

now what is preventing the whole success of the process and how to proceed??
thanks in advance to all guys over those threads especially sunset catcher and quaddamage

its getting so sexxy,,,,.... i attempted the process again running the command prompt not as admin and relocating the folder cotaining img and exe files and success. sunset catcher hatsuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited:
Reactions: KachemakDiver
this update is to all the p3p community over the 7 oceans and seas and continents the solutions on this thread for the most fatal issue of p3p are still kicking through 2020

Last edited:
now back to the first chapter of my story,... i bought this p3p used from a guy, he told me that he has kept it long in storage and he onced tried to fly it again and all this happened the app asked him to update he did right away tried to update , so i was very stupid not to deeply search those signs and the price was very low so i made the purchase now what he didnot say but i become knowlegeble of the update failed and he turned it off also in mid update , so the p3p starts with beep of hell and no image and my assumptions too he tried several firmwares and more over he bricked the transmitter trying to update it ,
now imanged to flash the transmitter a couple of weeks ago and now the gimbal board the transmitter was tested i connect to a djigoapp it read that the firmware on tranny 1.2.6... the aircraft has 1.10.0090 ,,,,heres the last big question do i keep the same settings does those two work together or ishould update.... to what firmware should i update and why??and how? imean the tranyy update to some firmware cannot be done any more by sdcard reader is that true??

am sorry the last post is out of thread but some of you here experienced same obstacles hopping we share the solutions, for me and others

hello all i thank every one who helped me and replied i was moving in small steps but i manged to succeedagain hats up to quad damage and sunset catcher on other thread of fixing the gimbal board and thanks to all heros every where who share their exceptional work

Reactions: KachemakDiver
hello all i thank every one who helped me and replied i was moving in small steps but i manged to succeedagain hats up to quad damage and sunset catcher on other thread of fixing the gimbal board and thanks to all heros every where who share their exceptional work
We all knew that you could do it??
Good job!

We all knew that you could do it??
Good job!
i big thanks to you indeed your pointing to sunset catcher method made me consider giving it an attempt befoe diving deep into github and it was brilliant simple and successful, i may have gone into the other complicated way dine by others going over codes and images and kernels and head ache

i big thanks to you indeed your pointing to sunset catcher method made me consider giving it an attempt befoe diving deep into github and it was brilliant simple and successful, i may have gone into the other complicated way dine by others going over codes and images and kernels and head ache
I felt the same way. I started to dive into all the complex code and the procedures. Then I found their link, so simple.
But if the gimbal board has more issues then all the more complex procedures are needed to be figured out.

I felt the same way. I started to dive into all the complex code and the procedures. Then I found their link, so simple.
But if the gimbal board has more issues then all the more complex procedures are needed to be figured out.
prior to this point when i bought this p3p the aircraft makes the beep of hell for 1 min when i turn it on ...beepbeep beep. it cannot update fw, 0800 and 1500 modules not detected in hidden log ,the gimbal can save photo and vid on sd card, can move, is stabilizesd but no transmission of live vid, now i did the reflash i will put the thing together to see the out put am charging a battery to test

prior to this point when i bought this p3p the aircraft makes the beep of hell for 1 min when i turn it on ...beepbeep beep. it cannot update fw, 0800 and 1500 modules not detected in hidden log ,the gimbal can save photo and vid on sd card, can move, is stabilizesd but no transmission of live vid, now i did the reflash i will put the thing together to see the out put am charging a battery to test
When you power the camera on now after the reflash it will tell you that the camera needs to be updated. If you do decide to do the update, MAKE SURE TO AIM A SMALL FAN AT THE CAMERA/GIMBAL ASSEMBLY!!! Not doing so is probably why it lost video transmission in the first place.

Reactions: Oso
to your knowlege to fly a p3p with firmware 1.11.20 what should be the firmware on transmitter my transmitter runs 1.2.6 and can the new firmware that matches the 1.11.20 on p3p be installed on transmitter via sdcard usb adapter, or it can be done only by app

to your knowlege to fly a p3p with firmware 1.11.20 what should be the firmware on transmitter my transmitter runs 1.2.6 and can the new firmware that matches the 1.11.20 on p3p be installed on transmitter via sdcard usb adapter, or it can be done only by app
I updated my remote using a thumb drive. A sd card usb adapter works too. With the 1.11.20 firmware you have to use the usb port.

ok so i should put the firmeare1.11.20 (same firmware i used for air craft update from dji site--- i mean the same file include the fw of p3p and its transmitter.. right????--) on sd and plug it into adapter and into usb port of tx, good to hear that,, i wonder where i read that the tx only updates by app after a certain firmware version maybe after 1.7... good to know this was incorrect ,, though its my fifth year using the p3p but still some topics are not clear concerning firmware versions, it is not mentioned any where,,, you should dig to find

Last edited:
ok so i should put the firmeare1.11.20 on sd and plug it into adapter and into usb port of tx, good to hear that,, i wonder where i read that the tx onlt updates by app after a certain firmware version... good to know this was fault
Here’s a attachment that will be helpful for you.

Attachments

• Safari - Mar 21, 2020 at 5_37 PM.pdf
    531.1 KB · Views: 178
ok so i should put the firmeare1.11.20 (same firmware i used for air craft update from dji site--- i mean the same file include the fw of p3p and its transmitter.. right????--) on sd and plug it into adapter and into usb port of tx, good to hear that,, i wonder where i read that the tx only updates by app after a certain firmware version maybe after 1.7... good to know this was incorrect ,, though its my fifth year using the p3p but still some topics are not clear concerning firmware versions, it is not mentioned any where,,, you should dig to find
If you have 1.2.6 on your RC, you will need to install 1.3.2 first via a USB, and then after that it will update via the app only. If you have a GL300A, you may need to install 1.3.2 and then 1.4.1 via USB before then using the app only. NOTE: 1.11.20 is not a version used by the RC.

Here's a bullet from my 2016 tips post:
> AC FW 1.8 and RC FW 1.6 were released together with an encryption change. If you have one (or later), you must have the other (or later) or you will have issues. DJI also noted this in the release notes, but even so we have seen several people here who were not aware and inadvertently created an encryption mismatch.

In a nutshell, if you have later than 1.8 on your AC, the RC needs to be at least 1.6. The version numbers do not need to match.

If you need 1.3.2 or 1.4.1 for your RC, here's another bullet from my 2016 tips post:
> DJI has historically maintained an archive of FW versions on their site even though they don't always show links to them. For archived FW versions directly from DJI, follow the links in this post.

If you've already done your research, already read the release notes and you've made an informed choice to update your FW, click here and follow those steps closely. [Release notes are here: P3P release notes and P3A release notes].

Last edited:
am sorry to deviate from topic of thread but since am getting replies and this maybe others troubles so this can help a community am proceeding in asking, so if you prefer i may open another thread to continue my fix

i fixed this bricked craft according to sunset catcher method, and upgraded it to firmware 01.11.0020 and i have a good other working p3p with its transmitter gl300B on firmware 1.8, before the fix i binded the bad p3p to this working transmitter , i was able to arm in atti mode and motors spin but got nothing on goapp, now after the fix this is the corrupted image below am getting but the fixed p3p cannot arm it states escerror restart plane and if doesnot work contact dji. the image some times get dim(like in case of low rssi). some thing to note when i bound the ac to this transmitter the transmitter led status is not solid green, but blinking green red, while the aircraft connection led status next to bind button is solid green. what to do

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-064301_DJI_GO[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-064301_DJI_GO[1].jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl