Reaction score
Really appreciated if someone could help:

- 1.flight out of the box was fine, forced me to do RC update and then I did aircraft update also
- now I can't connect as dji app go says "aircraft disconnected" and under setting "gimbal disconnected"

Almost tried everything - nothing helped
- reinstalled app
- downgraded rc and phantom to default settings, upgraded again (after reading an article: first upgraded phantom, then later rc - which I didn't do at first upgrade..)
- tried ipad 6, iphone 6, lichi app, different lightning usb cable....
- took out the battery, tried second one...

Very strange as everything was working on the first flight, gimbal seems to work now also, it just doesn't give me a picture on my ipad / iphone....

RC connection to ipad seems to be fine also as the app at beginning says: remote controller conected, connect you aircraft - and then: "aircraft disconnected" in red :( and also the visual navigation sign is crossed out

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Thanks, but unfortunatly starting without sd and putting it back didn't help. Also tried with different sd...no changes :(
Any other things to try? Thanks

I had the same problem during the week, I got my P4 last Friday and had a few decent flights. I took it out on Weds evening and had no connection. Then everything seemed to sort itself out bar the screen on the iPad. (Air 1) . I turned everything off, sd card out, rebooted iPad....bingo, everything worked.
I have no idea why.
Bit worrying. I hope you get it resolved, please post if/when you do.

I think you should think about contacting dji....they have an online helpchat thing going on. Sometimes. *rolls eyes*

still trying to bring my p4 back to life, can anyone post a link with manual firmware update files?
i'd like to give it a go installing the new firmware via sd / usb and not using the app or the assistant program...
thanks

finally got it working again:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=48126&pid=369566&fromuid=275427

Push in link button next to SD card slot. Same hole as LED light.
(doesn't really look like a button, but it is ;-)

Press the C1 + C2 + REC buttons simulateously for about 3 secs then release.

Then push in the camera control wheel in (right side) until it beeps and new sound.

Reattach cabels if not already connected. Recycle power in both the RC and P4.

-----

i had to do this several times to get it working - but it helped!!!
thanks dji for your great support ;-)

Reactions: Loomster

- 1.flight out of the box was fine, forced me to do RC update and then I did aircraft update also
- now I can't connect as dji app go says "aircraft disconnected" and under setting "gimbal disconnected"

Almost tried everything - nothing helped
- reinstalled app
- downgraded rc and phantom to default settings, upgraded again (after reading an article: first upgraded phantom, then later rc - which I didn't do at first upgrade..)
- tried ipad 6, iphone 6, lichi app, different lightning usb cable....
- took out the battery, tried second one...

Very strange as everything was working on the first flight, gimbal seems to work now also, it just doesn't give me a picture on my ipad / iphone....

RC connection to ipad seems to be fine also as the app at beginning says: remote controller conected, connect you aircraft - and then: "aircraft disconnected" in red :( and also the visual navigation sign is crossed out

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Have you tried running the app then plugging in the USB afterwards ( to the RX ) Mine does the same and when I do this is works every time.

Sent from my MotoG3 using PhantomPilots mobile app

just read my last comment, I had to link it manually!
would be good if that manual linking possibility could be found somewhere in the faq...
thanks

Reactions: Loomster
finally got it working again:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=48126&pid=369566&fromuid=275427

Push in link button next to SD card slot. Same hole as LED light.
(doesn't really look like a button, but it is ;-)

Press the C1 + C2 + REC buttons simulateously for about 3 secs then release.

Then push in the camera control wheel in (right side) until it beeps and new sound.

Reattach cabels if not already connected. Recycle power in both the RC and P4.

-----

i had to do this several times to get it working - but it helped!!!
thanks dji for your great support ;-)
Nice one !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers