New Firmware released V01.02.0304

Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro firmware v01.02.0304 is now avaliable to download!

Here's what's new:
1. Fixed an issue causing occasional gimbal self-diagnostic testing failure.
2. Improved gimbal stability during flight.
3. Optimized auto focus performance.
4. Optimized judgment logic for obstacles sensed during RTH. Fixed a rare issue causing the aircraft to ascend slowly as it returns to the home point in an open space.

It now seems to of been removed for some reason unknown???

**Update** My DJI Assistant 2 software is now showing it again

Last edited:
Flashed ... 5 min ... Tested on the table...
When I start motors (without props) I hear a weird wood stroke sound, but then seems all ok !!:fearscream: I didn't note it before the upgrade ...

Reactions: Jason Porembski
Reactions: slaturuguay
1st firmware I've ever done. Connected to the p4p+ controller and had it connected for some time, way more than 15 minutes (red light blinking) but don't think anything happened. Did I miss some kind of start button or something? I then disconnected and hooked up to my computer and launched DJI Assist2 and the firmware was installed with no problems. One side note, took me out of beginner mode.
Best... Steve

One side note, took me out of beginner mode.
You should double-check all of your settings after installing new firmware. The update likely reverted more than beginner mode.

Re Steve Stein's problem with the P4P+, which I have too, a life-saving YouTube video said the aircraft has to be connected to the controller with the small adaptor cable DJI supply so that you use the micro USB socket on the controller as well as the micro USB socket on the aircraft. Once this is done, the software downloads. Who would have guessed that?

One more gotcha after that is that a a blue button on the screen says ’DOWNLOADING', but it sits there doing nothing until you press that button when it finally downloads the firmware before running the update. The button should say 'PRESS TO INITIATE DOWNLOAD'. You have to be brainy or dogged or both to get a DJI working. I feel quite proud.

WOW, great if true.

Brian
And I bring you, the first (?) histogram from a correctly captured dlog video (h265) on a p4p.

upload_2017-1-11_21-21-56.png

Edit: A closer inspection indicates that we now have usable data from IRE 12-100 which is not perfect but a big improvement from before.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.