My Phantom 3 got shot down

I think one of these. . .
image.jpeg

Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Reactions: bobmyers
I'd be so pissed. Some people say, "I just hate drones." It's bizarre. One thing I've noticed is that DJI has done a great job as far as modularity goes. Meaning that one you answer the type of questions you just did, repairing a unit yourself, in most cases is easy. Good luck. Find the hunter, tell him it's a sin to kill and not ear it, and then stuff it down his throat. Nutrients can also be absorbed rectally. Do that!

I think one of the reasons they hate drone is because they don't realize that our Phantoms don't have a zoom function on the camera. Everytime I tell someone that, they relax.

Reactions: aka1ceman
My phantom 3 professional was shot down I need help trying to fix it. The sonar and cable going to it was damaged the phantom still flies fine but the camera doesn't work to display live video. The gimbal still works fine and there is no damage to the camera that I can see. I'm just wondering if someone can unplug their sonar and see if the camera works with sonar unplugged. If it does then I need a new camera if it doesn't I only need a sonar and cable.
yeah I have a phantom 2 and this is what i'm worried about people keep telling me not to fly it or it will be shot down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik