My Phantom 3 got shot down

Reaction score
My phantom 3 professional was shot down I need help trying to fix it. The sonar and cable going to it was damaged the phantom still flies fine but the camera doesn't work to display live video. The gimbal still works fine and there is no damage to the camera that I can see. I'm just wondering if someone can unplug their sonar and see if the camera works with sonar unplugged. If it does then I need a new camera if it doesn't I only need a sonar and cable.

Its goose hunting season here in Canada and someone shot it down over a field not a big story but it needs repair.

Dronetimes sorry to hear about your P3P l hope its repaired soon. I live on an island in the Carib which is a nightmare to ship anything in or out so at least you have the advantage of living in a modern efficient society and can have it repaired/replaced quickly.
[emoji6][emoji106]

Reactions: marksr and Dirby
The video will not display with the short 6-wire harness unplugged.

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
That just sucks. Somebody beat me to the marrow!! ;-)

Yeah, Geese are an overburden up here this year.
This last-past spring, Alberta had our very first spring geese hunt.
Tags from last fall were still valid this year... ;-)

Sounds like you got goosed! Hahaha
Hope you get it buttoned back up, and electric bird in the air soon.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: DAP-UAV
Its goose hunting season here in Canada and someone shot it down over a field not a big story but it needs repair.
Love to see the video and a big criminal charge for shooting down any UAV in canada and it carrys real stiff sentence!! Hope you find out who it was!!

Daft Punk? Love your music, but the lyrics suck!! ;-)

Will you play goalie? Hahaha
Just hand catch it!

RedHotPoker

Reactions: skyhighdiver
I'd be so pissed. Some people say, "I just hate drones." It's bizarre. One thing I've noticed is that DJI has done a great job as far as modularity goes. Meaning that one you answer the type of questions you just did, repairing a unit yourself, in most cases is easy. Good luck. Find the hunter, tell him it's a sin to kill and not ear it, and then stuff it down his throat. Nutrients can also be absorbed rectally. Do that!

Reactions: J.James

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie