Mile Club

I'm on Android. You?

Definitely. So I just go through my browser instead.

I don't know about the app as I stay on the main site on my PC .
I think a lot post in here because we have Standards and theirs are better than ours but I don't see it that way .
I know a lot do post to help also and do.

You guys aint missing much with the pro/adv side of the forum, its littered with complaints and issues.

Reactions: dirkclod
I know Jay :) I read over there a lot as well as all over . You know what I was saying though and you what I mean .lol

Reactions: Jay H
In my quest of the mile club yesterday I came up just a bit short. 4984' when I was getting a little nervous when I got a few loss of signal indications. Yet, I'm not seeing those in the healthy drone report.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I then went in a different direction after a change of battery and got a little over 1900' before I got a number of loss of signal and a complete disconnected message.

Fortunately or so I believe RTH did what is was supposed to though the last link makes it look like it was a completely new flight.

Can anyone make heads or tails out of this?
Weak signal indications don't show up. Lost signal indications I don't think show up and less it has been long enough to activate RTH.

Your log is recorded on your mobile device, so when you loose the signal, that is the end of that flight. When your signal comes back your mobile device starts logging again as another flight.

Reactions: BigHorny
I don't know about the app as I stay on the main site on my PC .
I think a lot post in here because we have Standards and theirs are better than ours but I don't see it that way .
I know a lot do post to help also and do.
I also think people think Standard Discussion is General.
The 4k label may help out.
I guess I will add something small to the sig.:)
Not to much if I wanted to look at clutter I just open my garage door. ;) Har, Har....

Reactions: dirkclod
Weak signal indications don't show up. Lost signal indications I don't think show up and less it has been long enough to activate RTH.

Your log is recorded on your mobile device, so when you loose the signal, that is the end of that flight. When your signal comes back your mobile device starts logging again as another flight.
HealthyDrones does flag signal loss or so it seems.

should show a complete data loss.

Correct but, data-lost is different than "Lost RC Signal" and "Weak RC Signal". If you are at time of data loss these messages would not displayed or saved in the log.

I know if you are a P3A or P3P person this is no big whoop, but I just flew my P3S to 1.45 miles (>7700 feet) before a weak signal warning caused me to chicken out. It was a mostly over-water flight with a 10 cent paper and aluminum foil windsurfer antenna.

To be honest, I don't know if there is a reason for me to go any further.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know if you are a P3A or P3P person this is no big whoop, but I just flew my P3S to 1.45 miles (>7700 feet) before a weak signal warning caused me to chicken out. It was a mostly over-water flight with a 10 cent paper and aluminum foil windsurfer antenna.

To be honest, I don't know if there is a reason for me to go any further.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing. Still new 2700 feet best so far. Your video gives me confidence. Great run over the lake, beautiful.

Anyone else in the two mile club??
downloadfile-1.png

Well then it's back to the beach...

Dude...beautiful area! You had plenty of bars left on the remote...just looked like you were close to losing video. How particular are you having to be with aiming? The first 180 turn in my video was a lost signal because I had to scratch my face...lol. That would be the only negative I've found with the setup, other than having to hack up the foam on a $200 case to make it all fit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers