Mile Club

I notice now too you are over 400 feet. How have you found altitude to affect distance? I would think higher would be better to some degree.

I have a log shot, but haven't figured how to post it. Let me know if you do.
Hi Bill . You don't know how to upload a picture .... to the right of the Post Reply button is the upload button. you do it there
or do I misunderstand what you are asking .

Hi Bill . You don't know how to upload a picture .... to the right of the Post Reply button is the upload button. you do it there

You understood correctly. I haven't got them out of the DJI Go app. Trying to figure it how it's done.

You understood correctly. I haven't got them out of the DJI Go app. Trying to figure it how it's done.
OK. I normally get mine off the card but have when having a picture up in the app just send it to my e-mail then post it here .
I don't have a clue how to send it from the go app to here .Not sure you can . Sorry but that's all I know Bill .

OK. I normally get mine off the card but have when having a picture up in the app just send it to my e-mail then post it here .
I don't have a clue how to send it from the go app to here .Not sure you can . Sorry but that's all I know Bill .
I have saved the picture to my photos on my device and then done it now I think about it .

Reactions: Bill7259
Of course you can. It's so simple.

Open DJI App
Goto Library
Click Photos
Click the photo you wish to share
Hit Share Photo
Hit Save
Hit Share Later
Hit Upload Later
The photo is now in your camera roll on your device. You can email, attach, etc. from there.

:)

Of course you can. It's so simple.

Open DJI App
Goto Library
Click Photos
Click the photo you wish to share
Hit Share Photo
Hit Save
Hit Share Later
Hit Upload Later
The photo is now in your camera roll on your device. You can email, attach, etc. from there.
Well thanks :)
Love the avatar it's just so ....you :)

trolling.jpg

Thanks. I'll figure something out.

@Bill7259 did you see my instructions on how to do it in this post?

wow reading through this post and to think i thought i was doing well with my all time furthest reached with my last flight, a whopping 600ft ! One thing I'm wondering though is when i took mine out to this distance i got a weak remote signal warning however it immediately disappeared and was still showing full bars reception on my phone. When you guys are taking your P3S out over a mile do you get any warnings that just need to be ignored ?

Yes. The warnings blip on and off depending on your aim, which is increasingly important the further away you are. I stopped to scratch my nose at 2 miles and it started to RTH...lol.

so everything i have read says that the windsurfer wouldn't improve the video feed distance because that is transmitted through the front of the controller and not the antenna. Thoughts?

wow reading through this post and to think i thought i was doing well with my all time furthest reached with my last flight, a whopping 600ft ! One thing I'm wondering though is when i took mine out to this distance i got a weak remote signal warning however it immediately disappeared and was still showing full bars reception on my phone. When you guys are taking your P3S out over a mile do you get any warnings that just need to be ignored ?

I'm flying a P3P

I have a question for you range junkies....as you go I would guess you lose FPV before RC. How much farther can you go with RC and no FPV until you get RTH. Also, during that time when you have RC but no FPV can you still see position and orientation on Map or do you lost that too...just kind of curious what you lose and when...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20