Lost Drone today, FOUND FOUND FOUND

Some guidence on what can be done to located my drone... I've achieved in finding a fair bit of info so far.. I'm assuming it's close or should be at the last know position...
I was asking for help as to what could have happened.
Click on the KLM button in phantomhelp viewer and open in google earth, the AC will probably have ended up flying into the building at the end of the green line.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Some guidence on what can be done to located my drone... I've achieved in finding a fair bit of info so far.. I'm assuming it's close or should be at the last know position...
I was asking for help as to what could have happened.

OK - you already have the answers to those questions with a fair degree of certainty. You flew it too low and it most likely hit the building mentioned above (post #13 and others). I'm not sure there is much else to say.

screenshot13.png

The video should be on his device. Watching that would give a big "Impact" of what happened on flight 109.

Street view shows elevation change from origination path. Building on right is the impact site.
Impact site.png

Last edited:
Reactions: With The Birds
Thank you for your help... I have had my skydiver altimeter out to check elevations to be sure...

It must have hit that building... it's not there tho, people have been very helpful but there is no sign of drone... or drone bits?!

Hi
The house in the picture is only around 20-23 feet 25 feet at a push. Are there any telephone or electric cables that are any higher.

Go to airdata.com (used to be known as healthy drones) then click on the KML file (highlighted in grey)
1504003737595.png

Once that is downloaded open it using Google earth and it will give you the flight path it took. From there you can see the flight it done.
1504003790534.png

Hope this helps mate

I have seen the altitude be way off after climbing and distance. Saying it was at 38ft. may very well have been lower. I've seen 20ft+ altitude inaccuracies.

Probably landed in the street and a car pulled over, grabbed it and it's gone, unfortunately. Hopefully you get it back, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Last video, Just in case anyone was interested... Was hoping for something a little more entertaining haha

Apart from my gimbal a little noisy and a cracked lens and some new props i think everything else seems to be ok... I got off lightly and have mark zuccerburg??? to thank for finding it lol!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last video, Just in case anyone was interested... Was hoping for something a little more entertaining haha

Apart from my gimbal a little noisy and a cracked lens and some new props i think everything else seems to be ok... I got off lightly and have mark zuccerburg??? to thank for finding it lol!

OK - so you found it. Missed the first house and hit one just past it.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric

Ouch! Looks like a pretty town. In England?

Wow...just wow :)

Glad you found it :)

Not that you shouldn't already know, but that was crazy stupid and irresponsible, and you could have easily hit a person, went through some kids window, or landed on someone's windshield. You seem to not be retarded, so hopefully you already have made the decision to pay attention to what you're doing and to not obliviously fly into neighborhoods :) If you take offense to what I've said, then maybe you haven't accepted the massive brain fart that you had.

On a lighter note, how did you end up getting it back?

It is a pretty town in England lol

I'm quite aware that I did a massive silly.

It was when I mentioned that the police had been informed on Facebook thatbsomrome came forward and called saying it crashed into his car... I think maybe he stole it though [emoji23]

Anyhoo, fix and mend time now, I have a noisya am crack in lens wooo...

Video below, any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers