Litchi error code 5128

Reaction score
I’m unable to launch a waypoint mission that fails to upload, citing error code 5128 with description of a photo time/distance mismatch. None of my waypoints are close together. The flight speed is under 10 mph and all I’m doing is turning on the video recording ( no still shots). Can’t find info on that code. Any help appreciated. RDR

I’m unable to launch a waypoint mission that fails to upload
First, which aircraft? That is always an important thing to state. We will most likely need to see the mission to answer you fully. You can share that from the hub here. It is most likely an error in your settings, or a waypoint not configured correctly.

Same results with this mission on both Mavic Pro and P4P. Am out with it now and am going to “reset setting” next. Can upload the mission when back home tonight. Thx for jumping in

Reset settings proved to not help. I also took the video mission that won't upload/run and converted it to a photo mission. The photo mission won't upload and run either. Same error code 5128. Went over to a nearby job site and successfully uploaded and ran the Litchi photo mission that I've been running there for 18 months on both the P4P and MP.

"Family Court" runs fine: Mission Hub - Litchi

"Miracle Park" won't run: Mission Hub - Litchi

Any ideas are appreciated. ........... Bob R

My first look, in the mission that is not working, I see values in your curved sizes , the phantom never gets to the way point.
Your default settings for straight lines doesn't matter.

Rod

I see values in your curved sizes , the phantom never gets to the way point.
Your default settings for straight lines doesn't matter.
Never had an issue with that myself. Since the mission is set for straight lines, curve size values are ignored. Unless there is a glitch in the software some place. Haven't seen that effect anything before. The OP stated the mismatch error, but I don't see where an upload failure would be.

I'm thinking that the problem lies in the update that LItchi posted about 8 weeks ago. It added a new Interval feature that may have a bug or I may not be setting it up right. I don't want to use it. I just want it to not interfere. All of my LItchi missions prior to that time are running fine. All of them after that time are having similar issues.
Error Message.jpg

Here's a phone pic of the error message.

I'd be willing to downgrade Litchi to an older version if I could get it. Even if just as an experiment to see if my problem goes away. Anybody out there have help on downgrading LItchi?

Never had an issue with that myself. Since the mission is set for straight lines, curve size values are ignored. Unless there is a glitch in the software some place. Haven't seen that effect anything before. The OP stated the mismatch error, but I don't see where an upload failure would be.
Seeing more detailed info on the error, I do agree that probably is not the related to the error message.

But his mission that works they are all set for zero. The mission that fails they are not all set to zero, and nether is the default.

In the past having the default setting to curved turns set to zero, if adding waypoints they would stay at zero.
If you inserted a waypoint between two all ready existing waypoints the new waypont would not be at zero.
In the past this was in a thread and I have seen it many times, I tried reproduce it just now, but of coarse it works like you think it should. It may something to do with the cache from the browser.

Example of the cache, load up his failed mission, look at his default curve size, change to anything different, add a couple of waypoints. Close the mission hub, reload his mission. The added waypoints will be gone (of coarse). Then look at the default curve size, it will be what every you changed it to.

Anyways, back to the OP problem. ;)

Rod

@modbuilder,
Do you create the missions on the hub, or your tablet?

Rod

I think I gust found out something on my theory.
Sorry no help for your problem...

You are looking for older Litchi software, but that is not going to change how the hub works on creating and modifying missions.
Does anybody think my thoughts are correct or incorrect?

What are you using for a mobile device?

Rod

was using an iPad Mini 4 when I first started having this problem about a month ago on a different mission. I was having other issues with the Mini 4 related to over heating so I recently replaced it with iPad Mini 5. Of course had to re-install apps.

Reactions: RodPad
Ok, now I'm getting confused.
"The flight speed is under 10 mph and all I’m doing is turning on the video recording ( no still shots)."

All you waypoints on your failing mission Actions stay for 1s, take photo?

Rod

The Photo interval setting is a new feature that was just added to waypoint settings. please double-check your waypoints and make sure this is off for each waypoint. It's easiest to do this on a mobile device in batch form.

Mobile device and OS version? Litchi version?

Hmmm. I originally designed the mission as a video, and it wouldn't run because of the error shown above. As part of troubleshooting, I made a photo mission from it, so now I have both a photo and a video mission. After I posted the links above, I did some clean up while error checking both of them. I'll re-post the links. Apologies for the confusion. On me. Will repost links shortly.

Getting behind on replies.

Here's the mission video mission that I tried most recently at dusk. Same error message. All the WP settings on the iPad mini5 were set to disable the interval setting. Mission Hub - Litchi

Litchi version 2.6.7

Firmware version 01.02.0304 (yes, I know it's not the latest DJI GO4. Have downgraded it to prior to NFZ restrictions and it's never been a problem with Litchi before -- maybe it is now. If so, it'll be a dealbreaker for me. I fly legally, but I can't waste time with DJI permissions)

Flight controller version 03.02.15.14

Remote controller version 01.04.01.00

Ok, now I'm getting confused.
"The flight speed is under 10 mph and all I’m doing is turning on the video recording ( no still shots)."

All you waypoints on your failing mission Actions stay for 1s, take photo?

Rod
BTW -- The link above has speed increased back to a normal recording speed after I ran trial at 10mph. The error message sure implies a time/speed/distance consideration, so I was trying different stuff. No joy on any.

Am convinced this is connected to the new interval feature. Just can't figure out what to do to get it satisfied.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic