just modded my phantom 3 standard

@dirkclod, Can I see your remote setup for 4K, please? Not many people have the 4K so it's really hard for me to find a comparison. Although I can use most of the P3S reference because of 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz, but other than that, I just cant find any good role model.

@Ohiowoodsman , maybe it wasn't out yet when you bought P3S? I immediately chose 4K, because for extra $100, you get better video (4K and shot 1080p at 60fps), vps, remote similar to pro/adv. And when you compare losing a pro/adv to losing a standard/4k from crash etc., hopefully I won't be too sad. (but losing a $300-400 stuff still going to hurt, and there goes the manly tears). I'm sure if there was the option for you to pick 4K, you would pick it up too.
Yes, l would have

I don't miss them days. Feels like you just got out of a shower all day.
Test didn't go so well w/ the standard. I miss aimed l'm guessing bout 10 degrees to the left and lost everything on screen. l did get my very first mile though but had to use the new pro to do it. I'm definitely not gonna break any records launching from my yard.

Test didn't go so well w/ the standard. I miss aimed l'm guessing bout 10 degrees to the left and lost everything on screen. l did get my very first mile though but had to use the new pro to do it. I'm definitely not gonna break any records launching from my yard.
It's just the first of many many miles to come. ;)

We all call them TESTS now! LOL We should just call it what it is! PLAYTIME

The first mile allot of times is the hardest. then 2 miles ,3 miles and I still get the shakes on the 4 miles ones. ten minutes out and you are relying on your knowledge and video not to F*ckit up.

The first mile allot of times is the hardest. then 2 miles ,3 miles and I still get the shakes on the 4 miles ones. ten minutes out and you are relying on your knowledge and video not to F*ckit up.
Right!

Lol. My wife wont mind if I go out and exercise (walk a bit and standing still under sun with remote on hand) rather than playing pokemon go.
lol

Lol. My wife wont mind if I go out and exercise (walk a bit and standing still under sun with remote on hand) rather than playing pokemon go.
hey it takes allot to lift that drone for a mile or so. and to keep above your head for 15 minutes. besides all that walking back forth to get a new batteries. :cool: I would take a 12 pack but I don't fly drunk.

Yep, a good pilot is a sober one hey did you ever see that movie Flight, with Denzel Washington...man he got in some trouble excellent movie!

just watched a youtube vid a bloke flew his P3s with DBS mod 3 miles..might give it a try get a good day.

Look at all that **** he has in the first post, LOL or just get a P3A or P3P!!!

Look at all that **** he has in the first post, LOL or just get a P3A or P3P!!!
You talking about Alan's OP and no need to cuss .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl