just modded my phantom 3 standard

Oh yea, I got with the P3 4K 20,294' and hit a wind coming back and did get back with 1% battery :)
To bad it was still at 40' atti when it hit 1% .lol
At least it was right by me .
Umm, so u hand caught it from about 20'?

My best one yet check battery and alti.
0610161135c.jpg

Umm, so u hand caught it from about 20'?
No it fell from 40' up and wasn't close enough to try and catch it . I could hear it but just had lost it in the sky .:)
IMG_4380.PNG I had just pushed it and didn't expect that headwind to come up .
It flew farther the next time though . Straight to LA :)

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
No it fell from 40' up and wasn't close enough to try and catch it . I could hear it but just had lost it in the sky .:)
View attachment 61968 I had just pushed it and didn't expect that headwind to come up .
It flew farther the next time though . Straight to LA :)
Oh man, did it have a concussion? Broken wings?

Oh man, did it have a concussion? Broken wings?
Just the gimbal and camera messed up .I done crashed so many times it was just another Oh crap moment .

So, we are excited for the weekend yea? I just got this baby 2W 5.8Ghz Sunhans for $42!!! Can you believe it!?! Really need to find a good spot outside Jakarta. *looking at googlemaps*
20160812_092246.jpg

So, we are excited for the weekend yea? I just got this baby 2W 5.8Ghz Sunhans for $42!!! Can you believe it!?! Really need to find a good spot outside Jakarta. *looking at googlemaps*
View attachment 61971
Is that the 4k remote, never really seen 1? If so l'm guess it's the same as p3p n p3a?

Probably fluffy grass all around that stump too huh? Of all places
Yea sorta . Tried to find the picture but can't . Brush mostly .
Reason I got the 4K was that remote . Love the camera and video buttons . Not to mention it's 27 dbi compared to 17 dbi of the Standard .
I only shoot in 1080 so the 4K didn't matter to me . Is a better gimbal though .
Not stump proof but better :)

Yes, It's the 4K remote. similar with Pro/Adv but no lightbridge and no cable to smartphone.
Yeah that's a nice little bonus. Back when l bought my standard l didn't even know the 4k existed, may not have

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20