Is this acceptable ???

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys, been messing around with this p4 and I just don't feel right about this gimbal alignment . At first I had some horizon tilt problems but the imu calibrations seemed to correct that , Am I being **** about the camera not being exactly centered? My Typhoon H is dead center so this is just throwing me off a bit , just wondering if its common or should I return it.

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 358
  • DSC00020.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 321
I'm not sure if it's the same with the P4, but on the P3P there's a grub screw that locks the yaw arm onto the motor shaft, and you can centre the camera by making a slight adjustment. Can you move your camera by hand and feel any loose movement? If so, maybe you have loose grub screw.

I'm not sure if it's the same with the P4, but on the P3P there's a grub screw that locks the yaw arm onto the motor shaft, and you can centre the camera by making a slight adjustment. Can you move your camera by hand and feel any loose movement? If so, maybe you have loose grub screw.
yeah i figured something inside isn't quite right , but the upside is that it is a best buy drone and an exchange should be fairly simple, its less then a week old so I'm not gonna open it up. thanks bro i appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav