Iphone 4 as monitor for my P3P???

Reaction score
That's my question basically. I use a nokia lumia so that's out of the question, my sister is gonna gift me her old Iphone 4 and I'm wondering if can be used as the monitor to flight the P3P

Thanks and sorry in advance if this question has been answered before but I didn't find any topic or mention about it

An iPhone 4 will be too slow to run the DJI GO app. It would be best to go with something on this list.

That's my question basically. I use a nokia lumia so that's out of the question, my sister is gonna gift me her old Iphone 4 and I'm wondering if can be used as the monitor to flight the P3P

Thanks and sorry in advance if this question has been answered before but I didn't find any topic or mention about it
I think not,
#1 You won't be able to download the app to even install it.
#2 If you figure out a work around, which has been posted on this forum and I got it to work on iPad 2, It' works but I would not recommend it.
#3 I have a iPhone 4s and not even tried, to small and slow.

The iPhone 4 will download the app without a problem but the processor is to slow to run it. It will crash and shut down the app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The iPhone 4 will download the app without a problem but the processor is to slow to run it. It will crash and shut down the app.
You downloaded the app to the phone through the app store, or by using the computer?

Update:

I just tried with my iPhone 4s, It wouldn't let me before, I tried many times, Its loading it up now. If you get it to work the video will be very, very delayed and choppy. I flew for a few mins with Ipad II last Saturday. You just have to hover and wait for the video to display, to see what the camera sees. Its better the nothing. The app opened I won't be able to try it for about 6 hrs.

If the app crashes it not going to crash the phantom.

Do you have a Phantom?

Yes I have PSA, I know the phantom will not crash but the app will crash and shut down then the app closes. It's just to much for the processor.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes I have PSA, I know the phantom will not crash but the app will crash and shut down then the app closes. It's just to much for the processor.

On a Adv and Pro don't you connect to the remote with the mobile via USB for the light bridge or is that just for Live streaming or software updates. Note I am using a Standard.

LAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG.... then you get 1 frame of green and brown... then signal lost... then back on this forum with a flight log for us to speculate :)

Your reply is 2 weeks old and I thought you said "WiIl it crash and shut down the app" :)

I sure wished the iPhone 4s or the Ipad II that worked great on P2V+ worked on my P3S when I got it, they had posted IOS 8 on the web and I already had that in my iPhone 4s I was really mad. I had to get a android device just register it.

LAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG.... then you get 1 frame of green and brown... then signal lost... then back on this forum with a flight log for us to speculate :)
Your reply is 2 weeks old and I thought you said "WiIl it crash and shut down the app" :)

I sure wished the iPhone 4s or the Ipad II that worked great on P2V+ worked on my P3S when I got it, they had posted IOS 8 on the web and I already had that in my iPhone 4s I was really mad. I had to get a android device just register it.

It didn't even open the camera part trying to connect the P3P and the Iphone 4S, I'm using the Ipad mini 2 and works pretty good!!

Here a video of my second flight:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love how they've written iPad Pro on that list :) that would be a sight to see!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.