Reaction score
Hi!

Is it possible to get the H4-3D gimbal pointing straight down?? So the angle is looking directly down to the ground from above... (see photo)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-23-15-21-01-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-23-15-21-01-1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 481
Hi!

Is it possible to get the H4-3D gimbal pointing straight down?? So the angle is looking directly down to the ground from above... (see photo)

Thanks in advance!
upload_2016-1-23_20-39-19.png

Hi Yes connect the PC and Helicopter cable to the adjust the angle from the screen very fast and easy Remember to Install driver and support program first Camera will turn 90

Reactions: djamilabousksou
Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Which RC controller are you using DJI NDJ6 or the older DJ6 look at the tag on the backside of the unit. Actually what kind of problem are you having to have asked that question.

Reactions: djamilabousksou
Which RC controller are you using DJI NDJ6 or the older DJ6 look at the tag on the backside of the unit. Actually what kind of problem are you having to have asked that question.

Hi! So the gimbal just stops at a certain angle that isn't entirely down and I don't know how to change this! I'm using a NDJ6 controller :). Any help would be so appreciated!

Hi! So the gimbal just stops at a certain angle that isn't entirely down and I don't know how to change this! I'm using a NDJ6 controller :). Any help would be so appreciated!

Lets do two things first.

1) Confirm that the gimbal has power. To do that there an LED on the backside of the cameras mounting plate and when the P2 is powered up that LED should be lit.

2) If the LED isn't lit connect your P2 to the assistant an check the upgrades page to see if the gimbal is even recognized as
in this photo.
Upgrade Page_04.jpg

If it isn't recognized then do an factory reset as in this video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic