H3-3D Noise

canadavenyc said:
EMCSQUAR said:
That came from NAZA M assistant 2.20 (firmware 4.02)
I'm a little confused. I use the Phantom Assistant software with my Phantom 2, and fly using NAZA mode. Can this NAZA Assistant software you're referring to be used to configure my Phantom 2? I thought that was just for configuring third-party copters that use the NAZA flight controller.

No that version won't work with the P2, but it's what's always been used with the P1 (and non-Phantom NAZA platforms)

Mine did the same. Watch this and read the comments below. Adam has the answer, Set screw is loose and arm is moving on the shaft.

I'm having this same problem. Screw is tightened, nothing is loose, using the latest firmware. Same exact setup as I was using last time I flew - and it worked fine then. I'm at a loss here.

Take a small coin and tape it to the cylinder side of the tilt motor.

I tried that. It didn't help. Might try again with various weights and see how that goes. But I'm using a hero 3+ so it shouldn't need it.

I tried that. It didn't help. Might try again with various weights and see how that goes. But I'm using a hero 3+ so it shouldn't need it.

Try doing a factory reset as in this video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl