Gimbal and Camera

Reaction score
My drone took a pretty bad fall the other day but only suffered damage to the gimbal and camera. I had to replace the yaw arm, roll arm and motor, and ribbon cable. I was super excited to get it fixed but then when I turned it back on, my app said that the gimbal was disconnected and the camera was completely whacking out. The camera was bobbing all over and I have no clue how to troubleshoot this. Any ideas for assistance of guidance?

Reactions: joehalks
My drone took a pretty bad fall the other day but only suffered damage to the gimbal and camera. I had to replace the yaw arm, roll arm and motor, and ribbon cable. I was super excited to get it fixed but then when I turned it back on, my app said that the gimbal was disconnected and the camera was completely whacking out. The camera was bobbing all over and I have no clue how to troubleshoot this. Any ideas for assistance of guidance?
Was your ribbon cable set genuine parts,,,cheap version set or single cables wont work,,the spacing of contacts vary,, on start up did it do cam dance like before or out of control non stop,,mayby a small clip will help show what happens,,what colour cam light if it let you see,,

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl