Reaction score
Hi,

I've just got the P3A and recently made this video. I would love to hear some feedback.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Feel free to suggest any improvements.

Regards,
Jens PT

Looks good! Do a gimbal calibration to get a level horizon or hold C2 and turn the right wheel to adjust the gimbal roll (I turn on my grid so I can tell easier when it's not level). Also Watch your yaw movements, a little yaw goes a long way LOL. Welcome to the group!

Looks good! Do a gimbal calibration to get a level horizon or hold C2 and turn the right wheel to adjust the gimbal roll (I turn on my grid so I can tell easier when it's not level). Also Watch your yaw movements, a little yaw goes a long way LOL. Welcome to the group!
Thanks for the feedback, i will take your tips in account. I know, my yaw movement arent the best -.--

Full marks for flying over water if you are a new flier,come spring and summer you look to have a nice location,enjoy .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Thank you bro,
ye I imagine winter being a bit dark and dull, so im looking forward to some great light in the summer time.

Hi again,
You gave me some feedback on the previous video, which made me make a new one, with a better horizon etc.... Feel free to comment and give me some feedback :)

Cheers

Hi again,
You gave me some feedback on the previous video, which made me make a new one, with a better horizon etc.... Feel free to comment and give me some feedback :)

Cheers
Awesome! Looking much better! Good job!

Hi again,

Cheers

Amazing video! You have such an awesome location

Perhaps consider the transition between videos and have it synced to the beat of the music

Hi again,

My brother and I were out filming this weekend. The weather was great, and we believe we got some beautiful footage, which we would like to share with you :)

After the previous flights we realised that the horizon had been tilted - we changed this! :)

Please give us feedback and thoughts

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic