Dji Phantom 3 Long Range World Record 7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

Geez. Well then you're going to **** yourself once you see the range you get w/ the proper antenna orientation.

LOL, yep. the weakest point of a dipole antenna is off the end of it (the tip).

Great video and distance run. Very impressive.

Reactions: keith slagle
Hello guys, a few days ago i have tried to break phantom 3 professional long range distance record. Here is results, have fun and feel free to ask any questions.

7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

PS: This video is recorded in a safe place no humans and animals harmed while recording it. I know my
responsibilitys please be careful while doing something like this. These products are not toy. They can cause serious accidents.

This was just a few feet below 9 miles in a straight line distance, which would be great for an Ambulance Drone with a Defib unit that could be used by civilians. I know the Defib unit would add some extra weight and all that, but some day we will have Ambulance Drones that can be dispatched from set locations all around a city or county and provide Emergency Response to an accident thereby by providing live Video feed for doctors to see in real time even before the EMT's show up.

...some day we will have Ambulance Drones that can be dispatched from set locations ...

And chemist drones delivering drugs, and MacDonalds drones delivering burgers, and Amazon drones delivering parcels, and CNN drones gathering news, and before you know it...... chaos.

Hello guys, a few days ago i have tried to break phantom 3 professional long range distance record. Here is results, have fun and feel free to ask any questions.

7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

PS: This video is recorded in a safe place no humans and animals harmed while recording it. I know my
responsibilitys please be careful while doing something like this. These products are not toy. They can cause serious accidents.

Sercan kardeş kutluyorum. On numara bir paylaşım. Herşey bir yana, böyle güzel bir paylaşımda bir Türk ismi ve Atatürk ümüzün olması büyük gurur. Eline emeğine sağlık. Selamlar

I've got the FPVLR advanced kit from Tony. The only limitation is battery endurance! My Phantom 3 is no longer limited by reception. So at 57 km/hr I'll get 21.85 km. So PNR (point of no return) is approximately 10km.

I've got the FPVLR advanced kit from Tony. The only limitation is battery endurance! My Phantom 3 is no longer limited by reception. So at 57 km/hr I'll get 21.85 km. So PNR (point of no return) is approximately 10km.

That's all theoretical until you go out and prove it.. ;) I'm curious to know how the beam width compares to the stock antennas. Are they fairly directional as they appear to be, or do they have a wide beam?

Agreed it is theoretical, though I have had it out to 10km with full reception before I had to bring the thing back. The beam width seems very broad given the consistent reception indication.

When I first read this thread I was amazed at the distance people are flying....I keep my close to home as I'm using it primarily as a flying tripod for still photography. I was interested to see how far 4.47 miles is from where I live, and I use this website that allows you to view on google maps any distance in a straight line, and thought others might find it fun as well to see where you would get to if you flew 4.47 miles from home....
http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-distance-calculator.htm

Reactions: pipman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub