Crash every flight with gimbal

Battery 2 stopped charging after 3 minutes and had this.

View attachment 83654

Battery 3 charged for an hour and stopped charging.

View attachment 83655

If I plug in either battery, they will not charge any further. Green LED on the charger.

Well, I would replace both batteries but if you want to save money order a couple of aftermarket batteries. There many members here who have used these batteries without any problems. Myself, I have two 6000 mAh batteries that work just as well as OEM.

11.1V 5400mAH Battery For DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ LCD Power Display Quadcopter UB | eBay

That's up to you who you order from. Just so you know they are not OEM batteries but the price for two is in the ballpark with other aftermarket sellers

OEM batteries cost $129.00 each.

I'm not concerned about OEM. Just curious if there was another difference I didn't see. Thanks for all your help. I'm going to try and discharge the other two batteries and recharge them and see if it makes a difference. Just a test.

Any thoughts on where to get the white stabalizer pieces for between the gimbal and gimbal mount?

I'm not concerned about OEM. Just curious if there was another difference I didn't see. Thanks for all your help. I'm going to try and discharge the other two batteries and recharge them and see if it makes a difference. Just a test.

Any thoughts on where to get the white stabalizer pieces for between the gimbal and gimbal mount?

Don't waste your time with those two batteries as you have seen happens without the gimbal/camera attached Personally I wouldn't trust the other one either.

New pair of batteries will be here Wednesday. I'll do a couple of test flights with them, then get the gopro mounted again, and try it again. I would really like to get some video.

Great, so it was batteries.
Anyhow what's that sound , is it because of GoPro microphone?

Yeah, the mic on the gopro must have been on. I'll see if I can find a setting to turn it off. Otherwise I'll edit the video to remove sound in the future.

Any recommendations on best settings for the GoPro Hero 4 Black for recording video? I haven't even begun to adjust those settings yet.

Any recommendations on best settings for the GoPro Hero 4 Black for recording video? I haven't even begun to adjust those settings yet.

What hero 4 firmware do you have installed on the camera? The latest is v5.0 which has a lot of Protune addons.

You cannot turn the audio off on the camera so just delete in post.

If you want smoother movement when making turns use 1080p @ 60fps isn't as good as 4K and of course, you can shoot 4K and convert it to 1080p @ 30fps

What hero 4 firmware do you have installed on the camera? The latest is v5.0 which has a lot of Protune addons.

You cannot turn the audio off on the camera so just delete in post.

If you want smoother movement when making turns use 1080p @ 60fps isn't as good as 4K and of course, you can shoot 4K and convert it to 1080p @ 30fps

I have the latest firmware. The videos I've done to this point have been in 1080p @ 60fps. I was just curious if there was something more widely used at this point.

Video from yesterday afternoon.

Great capture.

Can you pls post the gimbal & camera (GoPro) holder components.
I am curios about the parts you are using.

Thanks.

Great capture.

Can you pls post the gimbal & camera (GoPro) holder components.
I am curios about the parts you are using.

Thanks.
H3-3D Zenmuse gimbal. GoPro Hero 4 Black. Not sure if any other components had to be purchased initially as this was gifted to me used.

Reactions: DrJPB
I have the latest firmware. The videos I've done to this point have been in 1080p @ 60fps. I was just curious if there was something more widely used at this point.

Video from yesterday afternoon.

Everything I have installed on or in the P2 are listed below in red. I also have three GoPro cameras a Hero 3+ silver, 3+ black and 4 black. The latter two have had the lenses replaced with 3.97mm/5.4mm lenses from www.peauproductions.com. which I replaced.

On the zenmuse gimbal I am using the white dampers and since I am using the Hero 4 black on an H3-3D there is a 6oz counterweight mounted with velcro on the backside of the camera plate. So if I want to use either 3+ cameras I can just remove the weight.

Attachments

• IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1547 (2).jpg
    IMG_1547 (2).jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg