Reaction score
Hey guys! Just found this forum and got really excited to see so many people eager to meet and converse with one another about flying. I personally enjoy building and flying drones and particularly love taking out my phantom to fly. I'm in the cusp with my business of launching a new community engagement platform that will get people like us the opportunity to find new and exciting people, events, and places to fly. What type of features would you guys like specifically in an app that deals with finding new places to fly, a social media style profile and community, and meeting new people who possess unique flying interests whilst staying connected with them. Thanks a ton for the consideration of this post and can't wait to create something that will benefit the entire community! Let's get back to the basics and focus on flying with friends!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers