MAVIC AIR Flymore Combo Unboxed - Mornington Peninsula Flight

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if you are allowed to post videos on the Mavic Series here. Correct me if i am wrong...

I've always found it very apprehensive when flying a drone, people stare at your a lot and sometimes the authorities get a bit annoyed, despite you abiding to all the local drone rules. I think that maybe the Phantom 4 was a too loud, and even then so is the Mavic Pro. (Mavic Platinum a little quieter). When DJI announced the Mavic Air, I thought to myself this must the be perfect drone to fly quietly and without drawing too much attention from the general public. People would just think you are just messing around with a toy.

I've just picked up one and would like to share my unboxing experience with our Phantom Community. There's also some fun i had with the new Asteroid Mode from the Quickshot menu.

Thumbs up if you like it, and comment on where I can improve. It's my first time appearing in front of the camera so be gentle.

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed it.
I am still learning the basics of editing videos and flying drones.

The Mavic Air is very loud... Some reviewers said that is even loud than the Mavic Pro.

I recently took them both to Bathurst, New South Wales to cover a Mercedes AMG Drive Day. Everyone there said they prefer the Mavic Air because it's quieter. Once the Mavic Pro took off, it was a lot more obvious as it turned a lot more heads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik