Yeah I was thinking bout doing pics or maybe a vid of each step I'm doing along with parts and tools needed...what do you all think? If you guys want me to do that l can. I'm excited!! I've been waiting for those frkn connectors for ever!! now I have everything to finish it
Yes, please.

Yeah I was thinking bout doing pics or maybe a vid of each step I'm doing along with parts and tools needed...what do you all think? If you guys want me to do that l can. I'm excited!! I've been waiting for those frkn connectors for ever!! now I have everything to finish it
Sounds good to me, videos are very good in showing what and how you've gone about creating your newest thing.
I enjoyed maxwells vid:cool:, oh and all the best in finding your bird max my fingers are crossed for ya.

Reactions: phxbird57
I live in St. Peters, but have lived mostly in St. Louis county. Was homepoint at the old Chrysler factory? I'm suspecting my MaxxRange to not be as effective as I thought it would.

Yes it was :)

And what Pro said... check the cables inside the RC

So if i'm reading this correctly you guys are both located near STL? If so, that's awesome as I'm also in that area! Would you guys be interested in meeting up to fly if that's the case? I would love to see the Governator in person and can't believe there has possibly been one in my area all this time. This would also save DB from having to send one my way :sunglasses:

I got a P3 advanced, bare. No camera or gimball. I put P3P gimball on and cant get it to bind with controller. Any help would be great.
PM me. Thanks.

I dont know what I did but when I rebooted the remote it all works.

Sweeeet! MAX IS BACK!
I've said it on this forum many times the quickest way to get over a lost or damaged bird is to have another one waiting in the wings and being back in the air that afternoon[emoji41] I recommend anybody who likes this hobby, to start saving now and buy a new bird, even used on eBay, before the crash there other one, because one things for certain, you will crash and possibly lose the aircraft you're flying right now, it's not a matter if only when it's the nature of this hobby

Reactions: Digdat0
Sweeeet! MAX IS BACK!
I've said it on this forum many times the quickest way to get over a lost or damaged bird is to have another one waiting in the wings and being back in the air that afternoon[emoji41] I recommend anybody who likes this hobby, to start saving now and buy a new bird, even used on eBay, before the crash there other one, because one things for certain, you will crash and possibly lose the aircraft you're flying right now, it's not a matter if only when it's the nature of this hobby
Db did you just buy allot of stock in DJI's company...:cool:
But I do fully agree with you. You can only mow the grass so many times in a day.....and I don't golf. When I was waiting for a part for my P2 it was killing me.
MAX get out there and make up for lost time.:D

Reactions: dirtybum
I'm excited to see Max post a few pics/vids of where he lost the other P3A .. let the hunt begin? You would think the white would stick out in that brush.

I'm excited to see Max post a few pics/vids of where he lost the other P3A .. let the hunt begin? You would think the white would stick out in that brush.

Yeah Max, do a flyover video so we can see what you're dealing with! I got in a phase where I thought spray painting my p2's Black looked really cool. Until I had to try to find one in a small woodlot once, even with tracker coordinates this thing was so hard to spot, that I haven't since painted one black or green or camouflage! Now I'm thinking maybe blaze orange. I had a bebop drone that was red and lost it in a tree, and even read is remarkably hard to see

I am surprised that @flpholt hasn't jumped in yet to reply that you should be flying a "pumpkin" instead of a phantom!! :confused:
lol
upload_2016-7-1_18-36-20.png

I hear good things about them...you max the range out on it yet flp?

That's not a phantom! Bloody traitor! Lynch him guys!

Do you own that aircraft FL?
They have quite a buzz about them! People seem to like them
yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94