Max can you fly over that same spot but a little closer or if it's not to hard just investigate like Db said. I can't tell if it's a tree or a bush.

Tomorrow I will try a closer look. I have been out there twice today, It is a 25 minuet drive.
And I cant tell you how bad this bush is. I crashed in the worst hell out there.

Good work there.
I flew over the crash site this morning, I got a lot of pics. Some strange stuff in some of toughs pics. Found two possible spots. And one thing that looks like a skeleton or something?? WTF is this?? You have to upload it and zoom.

i compared your shot to google earth with the last gps position from the logs to show a side by side. I then used your pic in photoshop with different filters and the hotshots are highlighted in red. some of those are small, but are very white when you are playing with color filters, making me think they are potentially not part of the natural landscape. you are in the right area, thats right where it last showed any coordinates.

good luck. if ya get vids or more pics, happy to look!

JjalY2D.jpg

Reactions: phxbird57
Well I flew 3 battery's and I don't see a thing.
I hovered right over that spot and there is nothing there. I don't get it. I have been out there 3 times this weekend and I cant find anything. I was sure it was there. This is a tough thing to have to give up. :(
I have used up a lot of gas and time, because I want that bird back. But I think this one is gone.

And I just want to say you guys are great, and have been a lot of help, and encouragement. Thanks.

Well I flew 3 battery's and I don't see a thing.
I hovered right over that spot and there is nothing there. I don't get it. I have been out there 3 times this weekend and I cant find anything. I was sure it was there. This is a tough thing to have to give up. :(
I have used up a lot of gas and time, because I want that bird back. But I think this one is gone.

And I just want to say you guys are great, and have been a lot of help, and encouragement. Thanks.

I see a tracker in your very near future

Reactions: B_Squared
Yes the Flytrx tracker has led me to a downed bird on more than two dozen occasions. You simply go into your app press "last seen" and it shows you a red pinpoint where the last known coordinates were and also a blue dot where your cell phone is and you just walk until you connect the dots, it also shows you the longitude and latitude so you can punch that into Google maps. There's other parts of the app that you can download the KLM on Google earth and it'll tell you how Highup you was when it landed so you can see if it's stuck 80 foot up in a tree. Here's a sample pick
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1467587049.376966.jpg

Yes the Flytrx tracker has led me to a downed bird on more than two dozen occasions. You simply go into your app press "last seen" and it shows you a red pinpoint where the last known coordinates were and also a blue dot where your cell phone is and you just walk until you connect the dots, it also shows you the longitude and latitude so you can punch that into Google maps. There's other parts of the app that you can download the KLM on Google earth and it'll tell you how Highup you was when it landed so you can see if it's stuck 80 foot up in a tree. Here's a sample pickView attachment 58892
Db can I use this on either P2v+ or the P3a ? with the correct bracket.

Got it all together and my cables arent long enough...i gotta rig somethin..but here it is all mounted

Attachments

• 1467656499436.jpg
    1467656499436.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 390
  • 1467656521118.jpg
    1467656521118.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 385
  • 1467656535049.jpg
    1467656535049.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 388
  • 1467656552563.jpg
    1467656552563.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 421
Lol it looks serious right... man its heavy with everything on there...my tripod wont hold it...had to borrow my sons tripod and it holds it with no problem!

Lol it looks serious right... man its heavy with everything on there...my tripod wont hold it...had to borrow my sons tripod and it holds it with no problem!
all I can say is wow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72