Lol nice..just throw the picnic table over your shoulder and your good to go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Digdat0
Here it is.. it was late lastnight so still have a couple cables to make...sucks because today is supposed to be perfect out and im stuck at work......
c50132093cc23f83f7b17a67c169f96b.jpg
efef8b62a1c789522210e20ec41d1fa9.jpg
78d2f4f34ec9b6541f94053cee81aeac.jpg

Reactions: phxbird57
Yeah that 5.8 panel is ridiculous...its way bigger than the 19dbi I had lol.

Yeah that 5.8 panel is ridiculous...its way bigger than the 19dbi I had lol.
It's looks like a traffic sign. Little orange paint and a 'Yield for Drone' label and you are good.

Seriously though, did ya fab the connector to the rc? I've an idea for s panel to replace the CCP panel, but struggling for a good/light way to attach to the rc. I like how th fpvlr antennas connect and found this bracket on eBay but $50'is way too much for it.
Dji Fpvlr antenna bracket

Reactions: JohnnyB
The antennas are designed with a horizontal and vertical "phase". Will be interesting to see if the 45-degree rotation from the aircraft antenna will affect range.
Yeah Im curious *** well but this is the position and says to go.. if I have square then the patches will be diamond posistion
I was wrong..i looked at old pic...crap i gotta call company to see if it can be rotated
3c5b7af0760f5ee15848367d46ec8cd4.jpg

Last edited:
Dig I can print you bracket then give ya a super light aluminum square tube for the support/bracket.

Dig I can print you bracket then give ya a super light aluminum square tube for the support/bracket.
I'd definately take a bracket. I've got this crazy carbon fiber idea for a single panel to install them within, so I was going to build the frame aspect into it. That part I'm confident of, the bracket not so much. I wanna go as light as possible, as the weight I currently have broke the screw mounts and pulled the rc apart. I can fix that too, but wanna go as light as can be.

Reactions: Procharged97
Im pretty sure you can use CF as a reflector. I have 3" real CF if you have resin..i can cut you some.

I got to close to one of the towers around my house and it must of zapped my P3. It happened one time before. Anyway when it dose that the signal is lost and the compass gets error. Well this time the compass error would not go away. I did the compass cal. Did it several times in a big field, and it say strong electrical magnetic interference.
I had a compass from the P3 I crashed a while back, and put it on and all looks good now. Got to stay clear of thous towers. Just to let you guys know.

Reactions: phxbird57
I got to close to one of the towers around my house and it must of zapped my P3. It happened one time before. Anyway when it dose that the signal is lost and the compass gets error. Well this time the compass error would not go away. I did the compass cal. Did it several times in a big field, and it say strong electrical magnetic interference.
I had a compass from the P3 I crashed a while back, and put it on and all looks good now. Got to stay clear of thous towers. Just to let you guys know.
ouch, how close was too close? was it a tv or cell tower?

I wonder if having the birdside mod makes it any more susceptible to this kinda interference?

ouch, how close was too close? was it a tv or cell tower?

I wonder if having the birdside mod makes it any more susceptible to this kinda interference?
I was about 100ft high and 300ft away. And I have the bird side mod. the Bird side booster still lites up blue.
The last time this happened was at the same tower and at about the same orientation. I all most lost the bird, it went into non GPS mode.
I hope to test fly it some more this week. I was just starting to get comefadent in this bird, and now this. It was handling the two battery mod well.
Now back to the drawing board.:confused:

Man that sux max!!! Goid thing you got her back and had the part to fix!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak