I don't have cats. :cool: 3 schnauzer.
I got Cats ,and I got Rottweilers. I have one cat that grew up with the dogs, and he don't take no crap of no dog. And the male is 140 pounds. Hay pro.I want you to get flying, those panels look good to go. What are you waiting for?? We are all cheering for you.

Reactions: phxbird57
Mine got "lost in the post" so they just sent new ones out :(

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Whats up guys! Yeah been crazy busy at work, July is the craziest for the boating industry... plus home repairs and having fun with the kids since they out of school for the summer! My CCP'S are ready to fly but i had the cable issue with them being to short. I found a solution and its to make a new bracket to move the rc up more which im almost done with so i should be out this weekend finally trying them out then im going to send them to DB for further testing!! My son and I got to fly yesterday but he did all the flying!

Anyone else try any new setups!?!

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

Reactions: phxbird57
Whats up guys! Yeah been crazy busy at work, July is the craziest for the boating industry... plus home repairs and having fun with the kids since they out of school for the summer! My CCP'S are ready to fly but i had the cable issue with them being to short. I found a solution and its to make a new bracket to move the rc up more which im almost done with so i should be out this weekend finally trying them out then im going to send them to DB for further testing!! My son and I got to fly yesterday but he did all the flying!

Anyone else try any new setups!?!

Been busy at work to. And the wind is bad. I will try to fly early in the morning this weekend before the winds pickup. I cant buy any new toys to play with, I ow Snapon well over a grand. Its so dam hot in the shop ,I find it hard for this old man to keep up. The heat is wearing on me. I want to get some batteries so I can try a distance run.

Last edited:
Is no one flying with CCP ??? I was hopping to see more interest.
Max I was just thinking,i do that some times . I'm going to setup the CCP's with my other controller that I know is good and I'll see what I can get. With that controls I've been out to 11901 ft with my P2. I was losing video / telemetry. So this will tell me if it's any good. And maybe get past the 2.5 miles mark.

Thats a great idea Phxbird!!! Those should be perfect to try them on that rc!

Alright fellas...i got the bracket changed and the cables on...if i haven't said it before ill say it now..I HATE THE BLUE RG402 CABLES!!! they are too **** stiff and i had to bend them in ways they shouldnt be bent! But i got em on and putting the batts on charge now..checked uav forecast and todays the day.. going to my spot in a few to make sure its not crowded and they dont have a soccer or baseball or volleyball game going on. My son is prepping his new bird from a good friend to fly with me!. So hopefully later today/tonight i can finally put the results up! For now his some pics lol
6d37b70f16d27f2bb5c66ca94fef2c94.jpg
a21a7d5502bfe5f8c69ca6dd71ee2cf3.jpg
a04496ea1bf0aeec46b23adbe8ed0155.jpg

Alright fellas...i got the bracket changed and the cables on...if i haven't said it before ill say it now..I HATE THE BLUE RG402 CABLES!!! they are too **** stiff and i had to bend them in ways they shouldnt be bent! But i got em on and putting the batts on charge now..checked uav forecast and todays the day.. going to my spot in a few to make sure its not crowded and they dont have a soccer or baseball or volleyball game going on. My son is prepping his new bird from a good friend to fly with me!. So hopefully later today/tonight i can finally put the results up! For now his some pics lol
6d37b70f16d27f2bb5c66ca94fef2c94.jpg
a21a7d5502bfe5f8c69ca6dd71ee2cf3.jpg
a04496ea1bf0aeec46b23adbe8ed0155.jpg

Nice work Pro but I already knew that. She looks sweet. Good luck with it. I'll be watching for reports.

That setup does look pretty clean. Interested in the results :)

Yeah same with those silver cables, I'm sure they're great quality and I have been using them, but they're a pain in the butt to maneuver, and the other day I heard some crunching when I twisted it, it didn't seem to affect anything but it can't be good on them!
Good look on you and your son's flight

Yep same crunching here. It did it on the 5.8 side so i took it off and put an amp on lol
c40f2d206cd05a9421e5bfc0e4a9ec9a.jpg

Got back from flying! Pretty happy...flew in same spot but direction because it f wind...this direction is horrible but I didn't care since I've been waiting to try these....so here it is boosted 19dbi 5.8 and non-boosted CCP's......over a mile!!!!! This is the best I've every got in this spot!!! Lost video and RTH hit, lost video first...in this same direction with boosted DBS I got 2400'. I'll post the HD later but here's a screen shot. I had plenty of battery left so I just flew around for a bit. I can't wait to try boosted then send to DB... I know these things can go far!
86dbbfab1c3a48df669c20e0e4d98692.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I still have the CCP if some one wants to play with them. Just pay the shipping, I have the TP- Link now. I don't need the CCP any more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak