App to fix corrupted Video Files (new one)

@flyinmonkey,
Just to make sure "reviewed each video immediately"?, Could this have been footage on your phone?
or
"reviewed each video immediately" Could this be the cause of the errors, meaning they weren't saved yet, and you were opening to soon to play them back?

I wouldn't use the app on the card, save the files to your computer.

I think what Luis is thinking or asking,
"Did you try any method directly on the MicroSD card?"
Did you use some other program on these files and it has caused this?
That would make sense since they are all similar. (Say that three times fast :D)

Rod

Mr.Luis J.,
You are a VERY generous person.
On behalf of everyone, a BIG thank you to you.
GOD bless You & Your Loved Ones.

Thank you for this program. I am running it now but my corrupted video was 1280 30fps, I didn't see that option so I chose 1520 30fps. Should that work? it looks like it is running but it has been about 10 mins now. the video is less then 4 minutes long
this is what it looks like
THANKS
sample.jpg

You should first try to choose a GOOD video made with the same settings look the first box there... the reason is the settings of the first good video are used to fix the second Bad video

Only in the case that you don't have a good video, then you use the options trying to guess the settings

hmmmm, I think I am doing it right but it fails in phase 3. Any ideas?
thanks for you help! I also get a red X next to the file I need fixed once I choose it

phase-3.jpg

it seems you got a h264 file already fixed from your video, look in the application folder for a file with extension . h264 and try to play it with VLC player (download it its free) if VLC cam play it, just try to convert it using my app. directly from 2nd box browse for. h264 file (forget about 1st box) and hit Transcode video. see if it works..

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks Luis, I was able to convert the h264 video and save that.
thanks for your help, thanks for a great program!

Luis J. You are a godsend and a genius!! I downloaded the fixer and wasn't sure I was using it right. After some short-term trial and error, I have used this app to fix all of my videos!! Thank you so much for solving this perplexing problem!!

Tim

put your files (good and bad) in a google drive and send me links so i can try fix it...

Hi there Luis,

I was wondering if you would be so kind to assist me also.

I accidentally formatted my SanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB V30 XC1 3 card without copying my precious footage first :(
I have a Phantom 4 Pro, was filming video in 4K 3840 x 2160, 30 frames/sec. I was taking pictures also in JPG + RAW modes

I was able to recover the footage using Recuva, which stated that the files were still excellent, but I guess due to the fact that I have formatted the card as opposed to just Deleting it, I have lost the header info of the footage, and therefore VLC can't read it. I tried reading it with Quicktime, no luck either, it simply doesn't play in VLC.

I tried several Video repair utilities, such as Stellar Phoenix Video Repair, Wondershare Video Repair, as well as yours, but I haven't been successful to recover it.

Would you be so kind and assist me? I can upload to Google Drive for you a good video as well as a bad one?

Many thanks in advance for your time.
Herman

You been Lurking here for 6 months, and you just made your first post. ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Wow you have a tough one,

I only got one question,
The files you have recovered, did you keep them untouched when you tried to use the other file fixes?

I would go ahead load a couple of files good and bad to a google drive, share the link here, or send Luis a PM with the link, that when he has time, he can look at them instead of waiting for your links.

That's is far as I can go with help. :)

Rod

Reactions: watermancpt
T
You been Lurking here for 6 months, and you just made your first post. ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Wow you have a tough one,

I only got one question,
The files you have recovered, did you keep them untouched when you tried to use the other file fixes?

I would go ahead load a couple of files good and bad to a google drive, share the link here, or send Luis a PM with the link, that when he has time, he can look at them instead of waiting for your links.

That's is far as I can go with help. :)

Rod
Thank you Rod for your quick reply. Yes I recovered them to a folder using Recuva, quite a number of files. I only tried to repair a couple of them, the other files are still intact the way Recuva recovered them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers