Anyone have a *MAC* copy of the pre- No Fly Zone (v.3.0.8??) Phantom 2 Assistant?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a licensed Part 107 pilot with an FAA waiver to fly near an airport, and I'm trying to get my Phantom 2s to do it. I understand that the only way is to downgrade the firmware to a version before DJI included the No Fly Zone feature.

The firmware is contained and installed through the DJI Assistant app, and DJI no longer has the old versions of that app on their website, so I'm hoping somebody has a copy of the old version (I'm told v3.0.8 introduced No Fly Zones, but I'm not sure).

If anyone has a copy for the Mac or can point me in the direction of one I'd appreciate it!
(alas the Droneslinger site only has the Windows version of the software... :-(

Thank you!

Hi all,

I'm a licensed Part 107 pilot with an FAA waiver to fly near an airport, and I'm trying to get my Phantom 2s to do it. I understand that the only way is to downgrade the firmware to a version before DJI included the No Fly Zone feature.

The firmware is contained and installed through the DJI Assistant app, and DJI no longer has the old versions of that app on their website, so I'm hoping somebody has a copy of the old version (I'm told v3.0.8 introduced No Fly Zones, but I'm not sure).

If anyone has a copy for the Mac or can point me in the direction of one I'd appreciate it!
(alas the Droneslinger site only has the Windows version of the software... :-(

Thank you!

You will need Version 3.4 as v3.6 added no-fly zones for airports.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1