Dji assistant 2 for phantom issues

Jimmythegeek

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi all!

Before I start the long and arduous task of contacting dji support, was wondering if anyone is having an issue with trying to update firmware on assistant 2 for phantom? I deleted assistant 2 and reloaded it from the website on my Mac but no matter which drone I hook up to, and that’s ten of them, it won’t let me refresh or update the firmware on any of them. It starts to do the download procedure but keeps hanging up at anywhere from 59 to 65% then I get the dreaded fail message.Wondering if it’s a problem with my computer or if it’s dji. Even when I try to look for new firmware in the go 4 app I get nothing. Thanks!

I assume you have the correct Assistant 2 since it seems like it is recognizing your phantoms.
Have you tried using a Windows PC? I do not have a Mac.
What about the process of updating from the app itself thru wifi?

There are different DJI assistant 2 programs. I am pretty sure you have the correct one or it wouldn't recognize the drone. I assume you tried a different cable? I use a Windows computer and have very little trouble with the program.

Reactions: Harleydude
Hi all!

Before I start the long and arduous task of contacting dji support, was wondering if anyone is having an issue with trying to update firmware on assistant 2 for phantom? I deleted assistant 2 and reloaded it from the website on my Mac but no matter which drone I hook up to, and that’s ten of them, it won’t let me refresh or update the firmware on any of them. It starts to do the download procedure but keeps hanging up at anywhere from 59 to 65% then I get the dreaded fail message.Wondering if it’s a problem with my computer or if it’s dji. Even when I try to look for new firmware in the go 4 app I get nothing. Thanks!
Test on a Windows machine and then get back to us. Of all the troubleshooting avenues to pursue this is by far the easiest.

D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj