Reaction score
Hey guys! I just unbox my new drone, flew it once, charged the battery, was going to fly it again but then it said the following "Aircraft disconnected, Gimbal Disconnected, Battery Temperature N/A" I have no idea what's going on. Help?

The green dot in the gimbal is on.

What sequence are you turning on things? I believe that with the Go app, you want to first turn on the aircraft, then the remote and finally the app. Things don't connect properly if you don't do it in the right order. (If I got the sequence wrong, I know someone will correct me!)

Reactions: Paonaim
Er ah..excuse me, just want to help out a little bit as far as startup sequence/ The sequence when starting up is, mobile device/remote controller first, and then the aircraft. I just looked it up in the manual before saying anything to make sure I was correct (and I may add it was rather difficult to find it clearly stated. finally found on page 46 ). It's the way I was taught by a friend and I never did bother to question it until reading this post

There have been a few times I inadvertently skewed the sequence and things just didn't link together quite as smoothly

Er ah..excuse me, just want to help out a little bit as far as startup sequence/ The sequence when starting up is, mobile device/remote controller first, and then the aircraft. I just looked it up in the manual before saying anything to make sure I was correct (and I may add it was rather difficult to find it clearly stated. finally found on page 46 ). It's the way I was taught by a friend and I never did bother to question it until reading this post

There have been a few times I inadvertently skewed the sequence and things just didn't link together quite as smoothly
Yep, knew someone would correct me. Thank you. I didn't have access to a manual when I first posted. Just wanted to get the OP thinking about sequence. Sounds like he's been through them with no luck. Wish I had more to offer.

Thank you! Turns out my DJI came defective. I'm waiting on the return shipping label in order to send it back and get a new one!

FWIW I don't follow the suggested sequence and it's always connected within a few seconds. Sometimes the Tx first then aircraft then DJI Go but it's hit or miss with our start ups LOL. Maybe I need to pay more attention to it.

If I had to guess I'd say at least half the time Aircraft is first, then Tx, then DJI Go Ap.

Thank you! Turns out my DJI came defective. I'm waiting on the return shipping label in order to send it back and get a new one!
Hi, I had the same problem, finally you could not solve it, you gave back by guarantee?

Aircraft Disconnected, Gimbal disconnected, I am having the same problem after installing new firmware and updating DJI Go and remote controller. The last time I flew (several months back the bird was working fine. Any ideas how to further troubleshoot this problem before I send it in for repairs.

Hi ¡¡
Aircraft Disconnected, Gimbal disconnected, I am having the same problem after installing new firmware and updating DJI Go and remote controller. The last time I flew (several months back the bird was working fine. Any ideas how to further troubleshoot this problem before I send it in for repairs.
Hi ¡¡

I have exactly the same prtoblem. Could you please let me know how you solved it? Thanks in advance. Regards,

Gonzalo

With my P3P I always make sure my mobile device is mounted and plugged into the RC and main screen on (not the lock screen). Then I power up the RC which automatically starts the DJI Go app (I use a Samsung S10+ Android). I do these steps first to ensure the USB connection is functioning normally. Once the app opens I power up the AC which switches the app to the Phantom 3 Pro screen and I tap the camera button. This order of steps has never failed me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic