AC Firmware 1.10.90 needed

Reaction score
I am 99% sure that if I downgrade from 1.11.20 to 1.10.90, then I will be back in business. There is more about this in my other thread ---->> P3P Gimbal Dial Stopped Talking to Bird ,

Where can I find the .bin file for 1.10.90? I really wish I had archived the upgrade steps that I've taken so far. Has anyone else needed to back down to 1.10.90?

I am 99% sure that if I downgrade from 1.11.20 to 1.10.90, then I will be back in business. There is more about this in my other thread ---->> P3P Gimbal Dial Stopped Talking to Bird ,

Where can I find the .bin file for 1.10.90? I really wish I had archived the upgrade steps that I've taken so far. Has anyone else needed to back down to 1.10.90?
I'm sure that it's available somewhere on the net to download but anyway I've uploaded a zipped file for v1.10.90 to my Dropbox and have sent you a personal message with the link to download it.

I've always stayed with v1.10.90.

I'm beginning to think the downgrade from 1.11.20 is impossible. I just tried with no success. The .txt file generated on the SD card after the attempt says this
========== 2015.10.31 11:59:30 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

I'm beginning to think the downgrade from 1.11.20 is impossible. I just tried with no success. The .txt file generated on the SD card after the attempt says this
========== 2015.10.31 11:59:30 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.
Use the debug file on sd card it iwll work

Thank you All - The issue has been completely resolved. Even though I found the 1.10.90 bin file I was unable to back off from 1.11.20, even tried the debug file method. That said, after downgrading the controller all the way to 1.58 and then back up to the latest everything came back to life.

Reactions: Oso
You can find it here.
Thank you All - The issue has been completely resolved. Even though I found the 1.10.90 bin file I was unable to back off from 1.11.20, even tried the debug file method. That said, after downgrading the controller all the way to 1.58 and then back up to the latest everything came back to life.

are you on a p3a or p3p? what did you name the debug file? The naming makes a difference, its "P3S_FW_DEBUG" for p3a and "P3X_FW_DEBUG" for p3p (no quotes). But, glad you got it fixed! :D

Reactions: Oso
are you on a p3a or p3p? what did you name the debug file? The naming makes a difference, its "P3S_FW_DEBUG" for p3a and "P3X_FW_DEBUG" for p3p (no quotes). But, glad you got it fixed! :D

P3P and tried using P3X_FW_DEBUG in the process. Fortunately, I got around the situation, but I have a feeling DJI is making great effort to prevent back rolling the AC firmware. Thank you for the help!!

P3P and tried using P3X_FW_DEBUG in the process. Fortunately, I got around the situation, but I have a feeling DJI is making great effort to prevent back rolling the AC firmware. Thank you for the help!!

Hi EastofTexas
But your problems were of "DISCONNECTION"?
tried with dji but incapable assistance
So if I just lower the radiocontroller to 1.58 I might fix it
problem

I have the same problem my controller will not start the update. How do you down grade the controller to 1.58?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers