9.23mi 40min Flight - Midnight Skunk Works!

Reaction score
EDIT: Video posted.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Took the SOLID P3A out to 9.23 miles tonight. A direct result of the collaboration of some of the brightest, most innovative and "balls-of-steel members" (you know who you are), "Midnight Skunk Works" has achieved a major accomplishment in less than perfect conditions. This could go 10mi+ in ideal conditions.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

VTEBemY.png

Last edited:
Impressive to say the least.

Do you have a "Build Thread" that details what you did to prepare for this flight?

Impressive.

Could you write the setup of your fpv long range Phantom?
Did you also install an auto antenna tracking? This is actually what I'm looking for, but the more I search how to plug the AAT-transmitter to the main board the less I find..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

P3A using a Multistar 5200 battery and FPVLRv2. I flew out into the wind which was not too bad at first but picked up as I got out there. I could have gotten way further if I wasn't pushing against such a head wind.

I was wearing a Lucky Brand t-shirt, with an Old Navy thermal on top. Underwear were Hanes boxer briefs http://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Ultimat...-2&nodeID=1045706&keywords=hanes+boxer+briefs :).
I did 8.1 and back this morning using that same battery. But I'm definetly going to be getting those underwear and shirts[emoji41]

Reactions: Ed209
A direct result of the collaboration of some of the brightest, most innovative and "balls-of-steel members" (you know who you are), "Midnight Skunk Works" has achieved a major accomplishment in less than perfect conditions.

Ed,

Super cool! Innovation, "balls of steel", collaboration and 1.1.9 to boot! Many of the things that have become extinct in the new world order. You guys have "earned" the title of "Midnight Skunk Works"! How do I sign up? Congratulations!

Jerry

Reactions: Gliding Drone Pilot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31