Wrong GPS Patch Part #

Reaction score
Received info on replacing the GPS ceramic patch as part # 931-1026-ND.After doing research found that that patch is 12mmx12mmx4mm with a gain of -.02Dbi. The patch that's in the P2V+ is 25mmx25mmx2mm With a gain of 2Dbi. Want to increase gain so I need a part # 931-1126-ND 25mmx25mmx4mm with a gain of 5Dbi.
If you use the 931-1026-ND your losing Gain

Last edited:
Good luck. Please follow up with your findings.

why are you guys spending $15 on amazon for the GPS ceramic receiver when they cost couple bucks ??

hunch, it depends on how fast someone wants it. It'll be about $8 if you order from digikey above. But, be prepared to wait ~10 days to receive it.

I guess you're not a fan of Amazon Prime ;)

Last edited:
My Digikey order was shipped via USPS from Fargo, ND on March 9th. It arrived to me in Harrisburg, PA on March 17th. Perhaps I'm just the exception though ;)

My Digikey order was shipped via USPS from Fargo, ND on March 9th. It arrived to me in Harrisburg, PA on March 17th. Perhaps I'm just the exception though ;)

they most likely have different wharehouse's and ship whichever has stock at order time. Also I seem to remember they had many shipping options to pick from, I may have chosen a faster shipping for a buck or 2
I got mine back in Jan when many were starting to do this..
I actually ordered 2 different ones to test in my 2 p2's and both worked great . OEM sucked bad , had hard time getting 6 often.

no matter the source its a great cheap upgrade well worth doing

I actually ordered 2 different ones to test in my 2 p2's and both worked great
Does one work better than the other? Or, are they pretty close?

Does one work better than the other? Or, are they pretty close?

when both were running 3.08 I would say maybe the 1126 in the plus had a slight edge over the p2v1 with the 1015 .
BOTH were so far superior to OEM it like getting a new quad.. I could actualy get sat lock now !

But it was only a few weeks till 3.12 , I updated the plus but not the p2v1 to 3.12. to me it hindered the gps somehow, but at this point I am not sure.
It still locks fast and with good counts.

I would use the 1126 if I were doing it again though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers