Wireless interference 300ft away, will this fix it?

Reaction score
Hello I have a P3S and when I hover around 200ft and fly it away around 100ft it starts to tell me “strong wireless interference fly with caution”. Then the video starts to get blurry and sometimes cut out. I’m thinking of getting the argtek kit to put on my controller. Will this fix the problem? Thanks!

Which set ,,some argtecs ok but pretty cheap,I got triple argtec antennas but it only made mine stable up around 1km on a beach,inland with everything interrupting wifi not so sure,,tryed airplane mode on your device,,,,,sometimes relinking can help with signal

Which set ,,some argtecs ok but pretty cheap,I got triple argtec antennas but it only made mine stable up around 1km on a beach,inland with everything interrupting wifi not so sure,,tryed airplane mode on your device,,,,,sometimes relinking can help with signal
This is the kit I’m looking at 10dBi 5.8GHz Omni WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Standard,Phantom 3 SE Amazon.com : 10dBi 5.8GHz Omni WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 SE : Camera & Photo

This is the kit I’m looking at 10dBi 5.8GHz Omni WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Standard,Phantom 3 SE Amazon.com : 10dBi 5.8GHz Omni WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 SE : Camera & Photo
You can only try,its similar to mine but I have 3 tall ones like your centre 5.8,,the panels I find were crap but in saying that,,its wrong for them to advertise 4 times the range when that never happens,,its to hard to say what comes into play ,,all phantoms perform different and are not equal, so it's hard to say a range increase,,,my p4 uses a itelite huge flat panel but only good for so far not that I fly far ,its just good for transmission and trouble free flights wherever I go,,,I think my argtec said something like that but my p3s no good after 1000mtrs,,moral of the story some work some dont,,the Joy's of wifi,,bit of a money game,,I not have one but have read and heard the itelite p3 panel is very good and around same price so have look,,I see if I find pic for you...this 2 sorts but have look ,,better than argtec by far
Screenshot_20210308-114147_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210308-114037_Google.jpg

As being said the mobile device you are using (telephone) can make a problem because of its' own signal.
Or something really interferes at that point. If so, I wouldn't fly in that direction.

As being said the mobile device you are using (telephone) can make a problem because of its' own signal.
Or something really interferes at that point. If so, I wouldn't fly in that direction.
I think it was an issue with my controller. I took it apart and the signal antenna was basically unhooked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31