Argtek Mod and range VERY limited.

I have the DJI go app AND Litchi app. Both are equally as bad regarding video reception.

The two outside ones were pointing down and towards the craft and the middle one pointing up towards the craft.
I'm curious on this statement here. Did you aim it like this diagram below?
remote antenna position.jpg

Have you flown elsewhere? There could be interference that you are now aware of at the location you have tried.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry for your troubles Carl, r u on 1.6.8 firmware

Carl alot of people r having range issues w/ 1.6.8 dji is currently working on the fix. If your comfortable w/ it downgrading to factory version

P3S firmware downgrade HERE!

I took the bird over to a nice large open air park with very little in the way of obstacles or wifi interference

How did you analyze the amount of local 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz traffic in order to determine that there is "very little" interference?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How did you analyze the amount of local 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz traffic in order to determine that there is "very little" interference?

TBH, i kinda guessed. I was in a park with massive open space. Not really near any houses or power lines. The only obstacles would have been trees. But where I set the bird off was a single straight direct flight through a clearing into open space.

Carl your signal score 100 out of 100 was that w/ argtec?

No cons to downgrade cause u can always go back to current

Argh!!!!! it gets worse LOL.

I'm assuming because this is the first install of DJI Go. I havent upgraded from a previous version. :(
No, u have factory

TBH, i kinda guessed. I was in a park with massive open space. Not really near any houses or power lines. The only obstacles would have been trees. But where I set the bird off was a single straight direct flight through a clearing into open space.

Inside the DJI Go app, there is a spot where you can choose a specific channel or let the drone select one automatically. We usually leave it on Automatic - but there is a bar-graph on that page which shows activity on the various channels. If there is a lot of interference around, you'll see a lot of red on those bar graphs. Try taking a look at this the next time you're in that location.

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
U didn't know it but u never had too upgrade

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4